• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

chronopath's app 2

chronopath

Gold
Minecraft In-game name: chronopath
Location & Age: Minnesota 13(Turning 14 soon on October 20 :D)
Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):i do not know about my 3 bans my older brother had the account but he gave it to me and he has no access to the account i changed the emails password and the accounts password and my family was low on money so i could not buy my own account and my brothers friend bought him the account and my older brother is in collage and does not play games any more and he will not care for the account. I got the account near the end of summer.he gave it too me 2 or 3 months ago
Referral(s):None
How did you hear about Herocraft?:My friend Seth151
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:yes i have voted for hero craft.
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:yes i agree
Reason you should be accepted:The reason you should accept me because i love rpg servers and i have 3 friends on the server and if i get enough money i will donate and i have read the wiki and i have read all about the classes and proftions and i have decided to become a rogue and soon become a ranger.
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCc10
Additional Info:I am sorry for all the trouble i put you guys through but i just really want to play on this server i am not a griefer i don't spam and i don't rage i just loved playing on this server when i was on the greylist but my friends where whitelisted so i wanted to join them so if you could accepted me that would be great sorry for all the trouble

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Minecraft In-game name: chronopath
Location & Age: Minnesota 13(Turning 14 soon on October 20 :D)
Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):i do not know about my 3 bans my older brother had the account but he gave it to me and he has no access to the account i changed the emails password and the accounts password and my family was low on money so i could not buy my own account and my brothers friend bought him the account and my older brother is in collage and does not play games any more and he will not care for the account. I got the account near the end of summer.he gave it too me 2 or 3 months ago
Referral(s):None
How did you hear about Herocraft?:My friend Seth151
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:yes i have voted for hero craft.
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:yes i agree
Reason you should be accepted:The reason you should accept me because i love rpg servers and i have 3 friends on the server and if i get enough money i will donate and i have read the wiki and i have read all about the classes and proftions and i have decided to become a rogue and soon become a ranger.
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCc10
Additional Info:I am sorry for all the trouble i put you guys through but i just really want to play on this server i am not a griefer i don't spam and i don't rage i just loved playing on this server when i was on the greylist but my friends where whitelisted so i wanted to join them so if you could accepted me that would be great sorry for all the trouble

You say you do not rage but your attitude in your second application does not convince me what you say here is true. What makes me think you have changed?

chronopath

Gold
i have been feeling like i have am maturing and i have to stop acting like a little kid i am going to be in high school in a year.I have played a couple other white list server and i have played on the grey list a little and i think that i can handle being white listed now.If you could let me and thank you for your time.

chronopath

Gold
and i know i it not that same on this accout i am sorry[DOUBLEPOST=1350441917,1350441699][/DOUBLEPOST]he is 18 and born in 1995

chronopath

Gold
my real name is kody who is Joshua did some one steal me account that is weird[DOUBLEPOST=1350442391,1350442361][/DOUBLEPOST]well i am going to change my password now[DOUBLEPOST=1350442523][/DOUBLEPOST]wait it said lrob12 started it?[DOUBLEPOST=1350442707][/DOUBLEPOST]could it be a cracked account?

chronopath

Gold
we could have great history if you give me a chance if you don't then i will get it i know i have been a admin on a white list server and i get it so if you don't then what ever i will try again at one point

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
we could have great history if you give me a chance if you don't then i will get it i know i have been a admin on a white list server and i get it so if you don't then what ever i will try again at one point

I am going to do some more looking around, and make a decision tomorrow morning.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I am very hesitant to whitelist you based on the issues we seemed to have had from you in the past. But I am also willing to give you a chance. I have added you to the whitelist but I will warn you on one thing. ANY issues your account causes is your responsibility whether you were the one on the account or your brother, friend, cousin, whatever. The excuse "My brother did it" is not valid ina ban appeal, so remember that if someone gains access to your account.

Do not disappoint me in giving you this chance, welcome to Herocraft.