• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Chro20's Application

Chro20

Wood
1. Minecraft In-game name: Chro20
2. Location & Age: Va Beach Virginia, Im 15
3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I have never been banned before.
4. Referral(s): Inoob27
5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: It came up in a conversation after Inoob27 had joined
6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes I have voted
7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes, I do Agree to the EULA and ToS
8. Reason you should be accepted: I'm a co-owner of Inoob27's server and I am also a moderator on baconcraft.
9. Special key: (DONT LEAVE BLANK!) HCC6
10. Additional Info: I love RPG's on pretty much anything, Ive been on other RPG's for Minecraft but I never found one that was very good until my freind Inoob told me about this. As soon as I heard about it i went to check it out and sure enough it looks like it's the best RPG for minecraft. I like and am good at fighting in minecraft. I like to play video games and to swim and be with my friends and such, though im not very athletic... I'm glad that you looked at my application and i hope to get accepted. Thank you!

iTzDeXy

Legacy Supporter 6
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to​
increase your chances of getting accepted:​
Key
Dark Blue = Improve on
Light Blue = Small Improvement
White = Fine, Doesnt need work​
- Be 100% honest on your application​
- Use the proper application format​
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations​
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application​
- Make a great first impression
@Chro20 - Please add more information in "additional info:" sections, for example what hobbys you have, what skills you have or what type of gamer you are.
If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.​
After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.​