• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

christmastree Whitelist Application

On another server, me and my friend shakey525, were sent on a quest to find the three diamonds of Love, Strength, and Courage. We were losing a war between us (the good side) and the Horshays (bad side). There were many clans. I was a SkyPirate and the Humans lead the good side. The Assassins lead the bad side. I met many freinds along my journey like Jaguilar, Carr, Capn_Garrett and many more. Our adventure took monthes to complete and we found the diamonds and made peace. I'll tell you the whole story some time.

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: christmastree
  2. Location & Age: California and 17
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: I was banned from a server called CityCraft for eating an admin's cake, very strict. Also I was banned from a server called World Of Ikaroth or something because I gave out another server's IP which I WILL NOT do on Herocraft.
  4. Referral(s): I saw the trailer for Herocraft on YouTube
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: No
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel:
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter:
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: HCc13
On another server, me and my friend shakey525, were sent on a quest to find the three diamonds of Love, Strength, and Courage. We were losing a war between us (the good side) and the Horshays (bad side). There were many clans. I was a SkyPirate and the Humans lead the good side. The Assassins lead the bad side. I met many freinds along my journey like Jaguilar, Carr, Capn_Garrett and many more. Our adventure took monthes to complete and we found the diamonds and made peace. I'll tell you the whole story some time.
Reviewing

Oh yeah, I was looking for one of my old friends from a server and I went on there. I asked if they had seen him, they were all messing with me. THey said no and i used caps and because i thought he had been on and they were lying. I did not spam or troll though. I just used caps and kind of bugged them because they had no idea what I was talking about.

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
Oh yeah, I was looking for one of my old friends from a server and I went on there. I asked if they had seen him, they were all messing with me. THey said no and i used caps and because i thought he had been on and they were lying. I did not spam or troll though. I just used caps and kind of bugged them because they had no idea what I was talking about.
Alright thanks for explaining. Remember to read the rules.
Accepted. Your name will be added