• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT Christmas Event & Sale! New Packages and 30% off hc.to/store until Jan 2nd!

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
~~~The Monsters that Stole Christmas!~~~
December 25th - January 2nd

Santa needs your help! Monsters have invaded the homes in Herocraft and have stolen the presents from under every tree! It is now up to the Heroes of Herocraft to step in and claim these presents back so the children of Herocraft can continue to have a great holiday season!

Slay the monsters of Herocraft to recover Santa's presents!

Mobs have a chance to drop a special item that looks like a chest*, called "Stolen Christmas Present". Collect these presents and Santa will visit you and give you a random present**!

How to participate:
  • Collect "Stolen Christmas Present" from mobs (and some ores!)
  • Place the presents in a secure chest of your choice.
  • At the end of the event (Jan 2nd @ 11:59PM CST) or when you have finished participating, create a petition in front of that chest named "Santa, I found some stolen presents!"
  • ONLY OPEN ONE PETITION.
  • Wait for Santa*** to collect the presents and place a gift in it for you! You will get one gift per 20 presents collected.
  • The player with the most collected presents on January 2nd will receive a special prize!
*Do not place these chests, doing so will cancel its special powers! Santa will be very upset!
**Based on a list of predetermined items in a loot table. Prizes will be awarded based on RNG.
***Depending on Santa's availability, this may take a few hours!

Happy Holidays Herocraft!
@Xanipher | [USERGROUP=45]@Event Team[/USERGROUP]
New store items (/workbench cmd now up for grabs and Gold and Diamond Subscriber packages!)

Enjoy the awesomeness that is the holiday spirit! 30% off most of the store (only perks aren't reduced)

Starting tomorrow, all users will be able to use /kit xmas - to get a free set of items and whatnots. You can claim your gift every hour!

http://hc.to/store

Last edited:

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
@Kainzo - I saw that a sword named Doomblade(66-77 dmg) will be the prize for whoever gets the most prizes. Can the winner choose the type of weapon instead of a sword? Like if the winner wants a spade version of the Doomblade instead of a sword? I think this will be most fair, especially if the winner probably doesn't even play classes that can equip a sword.

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
Err, I have the 20 in my inventory but I won't be back on PC before January 3rd. Any solution to that?
they only starter answering the PE's on January 2nd, I'm sure if you are a day late you will be fine

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Yes. We will start handing out present after the 2nd. If you are away for a few days, that's fine.