• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Christmas Eve

Amgroma

Legacy Supporter 9
IT'S STILL THE EVE. IT'S ONLY 10:23!

Anywho, Merry christmas Eve Everyone!

Here.We.Go.
Let's start out with the staff! Merry Christmas Eve!
@Kainzo @Apherdite @Seratt @BadHaddy @Brutalacerate @Punisher79 @lucky644 @Neo_Exdeath @BuddahHopper @bearcat99 @Xanipher @Doreagarde (Wherever he is) @Airbus101 @Ginzuishou

PROCTOR TEAM REPRESENT!
@Dalkor @Danda @deadandown @Demonxman @Domitius @Gezzy @Granola @Greg @Hydroking77 @Jackrox256 @Jloy1 @JZ112233 @Kalkyte @KanJam49 @Kingtom @Kriskills @KrojinKin @KrrunknMunky @Lastivity @malmenca @Bay @Merikku @pandaman7 @pfdan @Plasma @RedEchoRanger @SaberStone @Sarelth @ShadoWall555 @Steamed @Texteo @Thamerwaste @theonlyasianguy @toadsworth29 @TrinityDown @Valyou3 @wolfgang784 @xFinaLx @Xyster

Everyone Else~
@AfroDave @bluejack404 @gtastuntdude @strongholdx @OrangeFailure @RandomAcronym @jmoney @GreekCrackShot @gabizou @Dielan9999 @ironee212 @Dazureus @TheMormon @Amgroma @ShadoWall555 @Jzillfro @hirudegan @PineappleChicken @Diffuse @kongrave @Kingtom @EveryoneElse

If I left you out, feel free to leave an angry post yelling at me! MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE!

@Santa
Bitch i'm everyone else now? You just lost your custom group on teamspeak >:[

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Merry Christmas you crackheads! Also shame on you @Kingtom for not being able to recite the guides list :p

To my friends on HC Merry Christmas and to a wonderful end of the year (and HC 2 map) :D I miss you guys much.

Airbus101

Legacy Supporter 7
A Warm Merry Christmas coming to you and yours, enjoy family and food and festivus for the rest of us on these days of celebration.