• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

chrisbratt's whitelist application *bumped*

chrisbratt

Dirt
  1. In-game name: chrisbratt
  2. Location & Age: Eastern Time Zone, 17
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): One, i was banned from nobullcraft.com, but it was stupid and i regret it deeply. I hope it wont affect my chances of becoming a part of the herocraft community. And no offense to to the admin of that server but i found it dumb that i was banned for destroying a few blocks from a wood house to get started.
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I only purchased minecraft in the 1.4 update and I only even found out about the multiplayer aspect of the game in the 1.6 update, and considering that was only a few months ago, I have been searching nonstop for a good reliable server that I can play on and have a good time.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was on the minecraft server list and found herocraft. I read on and was immediately captivated by the promises of no lag, great pvp and a friendly staff.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  8. Additional Info: I have built some amazing things in single player, and would love to had posted a picture or two of them, but unfortunately I frequently delete my .minecraft to install mods, such as mo creatures or single player commands. I prefer playing as close to vanilla as possible so mods like zombe are strictly off limits in my book.
Thanks for reading, chrisbratt :)

pfdan

TNT
I'm gonna bump this one to @brutalaccerate as there is a ban and my internet is crapping out :p

Apherdite

Queen Bee
I see you were banned for griefing, but seeing that I'm in a kind mood, I'll give you a chance. But be warned, read the rules - if you fail to adhere to the rules, I will rain down fire on you.

Welcome to the server :p