• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Chivalry: Medieval Warfare

SemajArchMage

Legacy Supporter 3
If anyone's still undecided, you can try out the original Source Mod this game was founded from for free.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/17510/

Age of Chivalry is free to play as long as you own some kind of Source game (Day of Defeat, CounterStrike, Half-Life 2). It's virtually identical to this spiffier version with only a few notable differences. Try out the combat, see if you like it, then buy Chivalry.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Also what's the 4 pack? That's like buying the game with 3 friend codes right?

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
It's a good game... takes a ton of skill, planning and strategy.

I started out bad ass and as I play more I feel like I'm doing worse, hah.
I'd give it an 8/10

OrangeAngel

Legacy Supporter 2
Not playing the obviously superior Mount and Blade: Warband? With the Prophecy of Pendor mod? Tsk Tsk

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
OrangeAngel completely different game, comparing apples and oranges.

Who wants to go in with a 4 pack with me? Apherdite needs a key and we could get one free or much cheaper.

Sleaker

Retired Staff
Need 1-2 people to pitch in for a 4 pack, if anyone was still thinking about getting this. If I don't hear back before tomorrow morning then I'll probably just grab a single.

Aiyeris

ICE ICE ICE!
Oh god, the sounds in this game are satanic. Like the hell spawn from the depths of the sacred abyss.