• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Chill-wind Class

Solidze

Legacy Supporter 6
Well I had more in store apart from the Naturalist. Figured why not post it, can't hurt to make suggestions and It was fun imagining how these classes would play and bring a new front to pvp.

Once again I'm always looking forward to the feedback. This is a suggestion, purely nothing more.

Other Class Suggestions:

http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/pathfinder-class.33338/
http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/naturalist-class.33241/
http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/shadow-trance-or-moon-and-sun-class.33340/

This current class could use a rename, couldn't think of anything.

4nWk9_zps26fedc78.png

Chill-wind
(Rogue)​
Role: Damage, CC, Support.

Feel that cold breeze rolling in? Its not just some breeze! Chill-wind is an excellent gap closer for fights, always putting themselves neck to neck with the enemy without escape. However, don't get cocky, snow breaks and ice melts really fast. Not only is a Chill-wind great gap closer on they're own, they can also help his group do the same!

Weapon:
Bow 60
Snow 26-64
Ice 50-77
Wood Spade 24-38
Stone Spade 36-53
Iron Spade 59-78
Diamond Spade 64-88
Gold Spade 69-98

Base HP600
+HP/Level 5
Max HP 895

Base MP100
+MP/level 1.4
Max MP182
Regen 7

Armor
Leather
Chain mail (Boots)
Gold

1: Potion

You can drink Potions

1: Sneak (8 Stam, 3sec CD)

You go into a sneaking state for 8 minutes, which holds if you attack but is cancelled if you are attacked or otherwise damaged.

1: Kick (5 Stam, 7sec CD)

You deal 67 damage to your target (within 3 blocks) and silence your target for 2.5 seconds such that they are unable to use skills.

10: Icy Grasp (15 MP, 4 stam, 17sec CD)

For the next 3 seconds your attacks inflict 40 extra damage and slow the enemies movement and attack speeds by 65% for 1 second
15: Snow Falls (20MP, 8 stam, 25sec CD)

You turn all blocks within a 10 block radius into snow for 10 seconds.

20: Icy Veins (Passive)

While on snow you gain a bonus of 15% weapon damage increase.

30: Ice Breath (10 MP, 5stam, 7sec CD)

You breath out an icy chill that leaves the target in a state of hypothermia, deals 19 damage to your target every 2 seconds for 10 seconds.

40: Water to Ice (25 MP, 6 stam, 45sec CD)

For 5 seconds any water you walk on you turn to ice.

50: Frozen Blades (40 MP, 5min CD)

You apply a frozen chill to your groups weapons for 3 seconds, allowing them to slow enemies movement speeds by 15% for .5 seconds on hit.

55: Blizzard (30 MP, 2min CD)

You summon a blizzard in a 10 block radius for 20 seconds, while in the blizzard enemies will suffer 2 damage every 2 seconds and slow enemies movement speeds by 5% for .5 seconds, you will also heal for the amount of damage done.

60: Pillars of Ice (25 MP, 8 stam, 1.5min CD)

You root all enemies in a sheet of ice for 2seconds in a 5 block radius. .5 second warmup.

Solidze

Legacy Supporter 6
I like this class a lot. Kainzo - adding 1 more specialization from each base path in the future might be a cool idea (5 choices better than 4).

Appreciate the positive feedback left, for each class that I brought to the table I had 30-50 spells laid out for each, 2-3 themes, and 1-2 approaches for each theme. Spent countless hours going through them all picking and choosing and I wanted to make sure I got it right on my part. Really these class threads aren't 100% about "adding a class" it's more about "What can we bring to the table to make Herocraft and pvp in general more interesting." Instead of casting just a spell and hack/slashing someone to death, these classes introduce choices you have to make in order to maximize your output in damage and healing, positioning for this class is crucial for a dps increase.

mikehk

Legacy Supporter 6
icy grasp damage... and that slow... good ideas man, just icy grasp damage needs a bit of a nerf. maybe 20?

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
icy grasp damage... and that slow... good ideas man, just icy grasp damage needs a bit of a nerf. maybe 20?
Perhaps let icy grasp scale with level, as 40/20 damage is cool at low levels, but isn't that much of an addition at higher levels.

Otherwise, cool idea, haven't read it completely through, though.

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
Perhaps let icy grasp scale with level, as 40/20 damage is cool at low levels, but isn't that much of an addition at higher levels.

Otherwise, cool idea, haven't read it completely through, though.

97+40 is 137 dmg, that is the highest dmg of all classes currently in the game.
Then... you get a 15% bonus dmg added onto this, making it around 160dmg with ice.

And seeing as ice is worth nothing you could go PVP without armor, and just use ice to kill wizards etc.

It also has grouputility, making everyone's attacks slow.

Heruohtar

Legacy Supporter 7
I like this Idea I would play it and I don't even play rogue types. Blizzard should have a short snowblind effect as well!

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
I still think fifth specs should be implemented for next map. Some of these are great ideas. :D