• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Chichola's Ban

Chichola

Stone
IGN: Chichola
Banned by?: No clue.
Time of ban: Sometime either today or lastnight.
Reason for ban: Also no clue.
Your story: Tried logging in today, to the 'you have been banned' message. I'm wondering what's happened.

EDIT: I can't seem to create another post, so im just going to reply to you all here.
In all honesty, I have no idea how the chests were opened. I went to his shop in order to purchase some ice blocks for my base, along with my friends J_Spiteri who was coming to buy chainmail and Suered who tagged along for extra protection.
I then noticed the chest with the ice blocks was open after trying to buy some, and saw that there were no ice blocks in the chest so I went to leave when it hit me that I could actually open the chest. I tried other chests and I admit in full, that I stole what I could. I'm not exactly sure how much of what I took, but I know which type blocks I stole.
Do know that I didn't expect punishment for such a thing, but now I can see how it is an offense and I apologise for my actions.

EDIT: All the signs for the shops were up. I can't say if they were working or not, but there were definitely signs up. The chests were just accessible also.

EDIT: It probably should be noted that not all the shops were accessible. My guess is that it was the shops that I stole from, and any other shops on that chunk.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Apherdite will have more information for you, it is in regards to a exploitation of chest shops. Should you want to come forward about this, it will save time.

Apherdite

Queen Bee
Well I logged on yesterday to Airbus frantically telling me someone robbed his shop. I was given names, and when I used your .that file to access your base, I found almost everything that was missing from Airbus' shop. Now, if you'd tell us how you accessed them, it really would make this a lot easier.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
We won't be unbanning anyone for this until we find out how it was abused, what the fix is and why you felt it necessary not to inform staff of the massive exploit.

Apherdite

Queen Bee
Were there just no signs around? Or were the chestshop signs in place and you were still able to open the chest?

Apherdite

Queen Bee
Okay. Thanks for your help. You've been unbanned, items taken and coins stripped. Report things like this next time please.