• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[ChestShops] Whats the deal with them?

ADaringEnchilada

Legacy Supporter 4
I have a problem with chest shops, my name is one character to long and can't fit on a sign, which until recently, I did not notice had an effect on my chest shops, but it did.

I made several shops, one for my diamonds, several others for other resources, however the shops have glitched out due to my name (to my knowledge) and now say 'Seller account doesn't exist' and when I try to break them or open them it treats me like a customer and simply says 'Don't steal!'

I need a fix to this, as my only diamonds which hold great value to me and most of my other resources are now unaccessible to everyone, including myself, and would very much like them back or to be put into a working chest shop.

ironee212

Legacy Supporter 5
No matter how many times i try to get a sign shop to work i keep on getting the same message saying the price is too high/low regardless of price. Other people on the server are saying that their chest shops work and they are able to make new ones at the same time that i cant... help please:( i am pooorr! i need income!!

AlexDaParrot

Legacy Supporter 5
The price needs to be between 1 and 640, therefore a 65:0 Sign shop will say it is priced too low. 640:1 is the most drastic range of price buy to price sell that the game will now allow you. If you notice, that is also the price to buy a stack of gold from the DHX, Kain had it all planned out :).

AlexDaParrot

Legacy Supporter 5
Make you submit a PE in-game so someone can deal with this. Though, I'd suggest also trying to test it out some more to see if there is any way you can use a sign shop and help the developer/Kainzo sort this problem out in the long run for you too.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
The price needs to be between 1 and 640, therefore a 65:0 Sign shop will say it is priced too low. 640:1 is the most drastic range of price buy to price sell that the game will now allow you. If you notice, that is also the price to buy a stack of gold from the DHX, Kain had it all planned out :).

I see! Ironee had her shops set so sell was 0, i.e won't buy items. It worked before, but if that's the case I guess she'll just have to set it at one :p