• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Chest shops non-responsive after switching from merchant.

nick B

Glowing Redstone
Recently lots of people have been telling me that my shops in spawn seem to all display that they are out of goods to sell. I didn't think much of it at first, but later remembered that I just switched from Merchant to Farmer. I then realized that it was only after I had switched that the shop problems had arisen.

nick B

Glowing Redstone
EDIT: it seems that certain shops are working and others may not be. I'm not too sure what/if there are issues with shops anymore...

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
Recently lots of people have been telling me that my shops in spawn seem to all display that they are out of goods to sell. I didn't think much of it at first, but later remembered that I just switched from Merchant to Farmer. I then realized that it was only after I had switched that the shop problems had arisen.
What is your ingame name, and where is your shop?

nick B

Glowing Redstone
660, 75 cheekyspartan is my IGN srry should have included that hah.