• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Chest-shop Transactions

connormcwood

Legacy Supporter 2
I have a suggestion to do with Chest-shops. I would like to here what the people of herocraft think about adding a Transactions command ingame so that you could see how many people have bought a certain item and maybe who that person was.
The command could look like
Code:
/chestshop Transactions [chestid] or however the current chest shop command is with [chestid] on the end
Adding this could add more sleek bonuses to herocraft, (assuming the chest-shop transaction supports mysql). Like adding a webpage to query the database with your name which would show you all the transactions people have made to you or you could make it so you can input the chest id and it outputs all the transactions from that chest

I think this would encourage people to take a more business approach to herocraft chest shops.

People view this thread :
Do you like this idea, if so why?

y0sho

Gold
I like it. It can give you a good idea of who is buying what, can even help you tailor your shop to cater to individual customers. However, anonymity has its advantages.

GraRona

Portal
Herocraft doesn't develop the chestshop plugin (at least to my knowledge). Your suggestion should be sent to the Chestshop devs @ bukkit if you want your voice to be heard.