• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Chest Shop Discounts

What do you think about this?

• Total voters

Muphins69

TNT
I relish the idea of sending an unconscious message to your allies that you appreciate their well-being. It could also encourage people to visit every so often, and thus make more monies.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Awesome idea, but I doubt the chestshop plugin we currently have allows that, thus it's probably infeasible.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
The Chestshop plugin definitely does not support this. You can make a suggestion of such here.

I really wish I knew the name of this one shop plugin that I used a few times. You could open and close them, adjust prices, restrict groups of players, and trade items for items. You can do all of that with in game commands and only need to go to the actual shop to adjust stock levels. Not to mention that you could view stock levels and recent transactions with a command.

/sigh I still look for this plug in from time to time.

ShadowRavynn

Max Legacy Supporter
That would be super awesome Jonsoon! I wish we could ATLEAST adjust the prices on our chest shops without losing 50c each time! :mad: