• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Chest of random shit!

MrFly007

Portal
2013-05-21_18.43.39.png
All the enchanted stuff is random efficiency and ubr, and the 3 swords are smite I, FB I, KB I, and Looting I

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Im interested in getting my hands on those enchanted picks as well as any gold helms/iron chests you may have.
Just name your price

MrFly007

Portal
Ok so they all range in damaged, but here are the enchnats of the iron chests, Thorns II, Thorns II Fire Prot IV,
Thorns II, Thorns I, Blast Prot. II Thorns I
The helmets are all meduim damaged with no enchants except for 1 with Projectile Prot IV
Picks are UBR. III, Eff IV, UBR II, UBR II

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
How much for the blast prot thorns chest, a regular gold helm, and both picks?

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Hmmm. How much this instead:
Gold Helm
Pick With Unbr 2
Pick With Unbr & Eff.
300 is a little out of my range right now XD

JacobBurkey

Portal
How much would you offer for everything but the dia armor, iron armor, diamond spades, axes, and iron picks?

Warmachinexp

Legacy Supporter 3
Those diamond ore are worthless, can't place it, so no decoration or placing for fortune picks. Only thing you can do is smelt it for 1 diamond per.

llamasx3

Legacy Supporter 6
Those diamond ore are worthless, can't place it, so no decoration or placing for fortune picks. Only thing you can do is smelt it for 1 diamond per.
I believe they are iron. Look at the diamond then look at the armor. Look at the ore and look at the armor

MrFly007

Portal
I have no real knowledge on egg prices, it goes to the highest bidder I guess, Im in-game now if you want to make deals.