• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Chemotherapy...

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
So as many people know or maybe don't know, I'm a caretaker for my Grandmother.

She was diagnosed with Cancer back in October and since has had Chemotherapy and Radiation, however she has recently started her 2nd cycle of chemotherapy, which is about 3 times stronger then when she had it paired with her radiation treatment. Shes already started to feel the effect from yesterdays 5 hour dose, so, here is to hoping it wont take too much independence from her.

I'll be taking a leave for about the next 6 weeks, I'll be in and out of Teamspeak to talk to people, but I need to be able to AFK at the drop of a hat, so I wont be on Herocraft much just wanted people to be aware.

Barnubus Eldrylars leftovers5 Orangedude345 Sirdemonic3 Oudaiesty northeaster345 BeasttRecon Da_Burg @princess c12095 Angyles Danda Digger 360 Digger360 (Why are there 2 diggers? Dafaq...)

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
Take care Rumble and you know I am here if you need to chat. You have my number

Thanks Angy, I'm hoping that she wont get too sick, shes a trooper that's for sure, but you never know with these things, everyone reacts differently.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Take care Rumble - I know the chemo process, been through it twice (though, not as the primary caregiver). I wish you luck and I can't imagine how lucky your Grandmother must be. :)