• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Cheif314 application

Cheif314

TNT
  1. In-game name:my in game name is cheif314
  2. Location & Age:I live in tx, and i am 21
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):I have never been banned yet and hope never to be
  4. Referral(s):Aetosian and another friend..but i can't remember his ingame name
  5. Reason you should be accepted:I would like to experience a pvp server and have heard that this server is rather enjoyable. I have not played much pvp and would like to give it a try, if i'm not suited for your server i will humbly bow my head and take my leave.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?:From several Friends in "chilldy's server's "
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes i have just done that
  8. Additional Info: I have worked as a moderator in giantcrabby's server (though recently the activity has died down) and i have led a faction in chilldy's pvp server for about a week (after collecting enough money to start the faction) but sadly that server is currently down as well, I am currently playing in chilldy's survival server. I have no pictures to share only my word that i am a fast learner and have yet to break rules. I smoke I drink but i never do so near children, I am currently being processed to join the military (and finished my asvab 2 days ago)
if there is anymore information that you require i'd be more than happy to supply it (except personal info such as ssn dl or address type info.

*edit
I have also read the rules and looked up some info on the wiki (still have more to read though

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Congratulations! You were accepted. Please, check your PM.