• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Chefbasil2's Application

Chefbasil2

Wood
Hey there, my in game name is Chefbasil2.
1-I'm 13 years old and live in San Diego, California.
2-I've never been banned INTENTIONALLY from any server, once for some sort of spam chat glitch or something that the moderators apologized for.
3-I was told about this server by my friends, Manbearreturns, and Buttmunche1. (Not the best name choice I suppose, but friends are friends.
4-Other servers have tended to like me, and I've been told I'm a great builder. Even though I'm a bit young, I don't see a problem with my age as servers have again seemed to like me anyway. I get online pretty often and I'm hoping that I'll have fun with this server!
5-Again my friends are the one's who told me about Herocraft, I wanted to try as soon as possible to see how the classes and all that cool stuff worked, but I guess I have to whitelist, suppose I can be patient though.
6-I'm going to vote actually a few hours after this, apparently I've already voted even though I haven't today.
7-I also use Xbox 360, but don't get me wrong, I don't just sit on computer all day and not try in anything, I try to stay in a generally good shape. I cannot wait to be a part of this server and I guess I'll see you guys later!
-Chefbasil2

*EDIT*
I'm sorry I deeply actually forgot about that ban, a couple months ago, I started watching griefing videos by the group TeamAVO and I decided to actually go in and yell something like TeamAVO deserves
ice cream which you would understand after watching the videos, then went on a small grief "spree" and got quickly banned. I regret that considering its not actually a bad server and I hope this didn't hurt my chances to badly. I've never treated a server badly besides that from what I remember, and btw, unless that's an automated list, I'm pretty sure I included all information requested and I felt the application wasn't laid out that much differently from the proper one. Thanks for getting back to me pretty fast, I appreciate it! Also I'd just love to become a great member of the herocraft community!

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
** Reviewing Application **

Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application*
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

*I thank you for being honest about your previous bans, it's makes for good rapport between you and the Herocraft community. However, during further investigation I found another ban here, stating that you were banned for "Griefing ~20 crops workbenches, stems, etc fangirl chat spamming" - Could you please explain this?

@Chefbasil2

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
Thank you for explaining that, as it doesn't seem to be bad and I can't find anymore bans etc. It's with great pleasure to tell you, you'll be allowed to play on Herocraft. You'll be given the chance but remember to stay within the rules here, if you do jeopardize yourself, that's your own fault you may not be allowed back on.

Other than that, on your profile it states 17 years of age but on your application you've put down 13, please explain?

@Chefbasil2

Chefbasil2

Wood
That was the final thing that I didn't put on there, because when I was signing up I was worried there would be an age limit, but when I did the application I decided to be honest even though I said 17. I am actually 13 years old. Again, I apologize for keeping you guys busy with the things I forgot to put in my application. Have a good day!​

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
Again thank you for explaining and deciding to be honest in the end, whilst age is only a minor factor (must be at least 13+ to play on Herocraft) it won't have a negative effect on your chances, that's why with great pleasure:

Congratulations! You were accepted. Please, check your PM.

@Chefbasil2