• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Checking sub-regions with coal

skittles32009

Legacy Supporter 7
When checking a sub region with coal, it spams the info in chat x3 and sometimes indefinitely.

to be specific....

i walked into my chalet1 and checked the region with coal and it constantly repeated the same information in chat.

i stood outside my chalet1 and got the same bug.

i stood outside my house1's and checked the sub region and got the region displayed 3 times each time i checked it.

same thing with my shacks, chalet, and chalet2. The chalet1 seemed to be the only one to contantly spam the chat.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
At any point were you on a pressure plate?
If not....wtf is up with coal?

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
I've been checking regions with coal today and didn't find this happening.

However I heard that some towns were getting their entry/leaving messages spammed thrice - perhaps I noticed this in the ingame chat.

I wonder whether any other towns noticed triple messages?

Eligof

Legacy Supporter 4
I notice the tripe entering / leaving town message and even when using /who Player the town name was repeated like:

Lurania, Lurania, Lurania instead of only 1

skittles32009

Legacy Supporter 7
At any point were you on a pressure plate?
If not....wtf is up with coal?

actually yea i was on a pressure plate with the first one so that would explain the constant spam there.

Edit: so i just checked again and now everything is working as intended....weird...