• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Chat Issues

Saliosrose

Legacy Supporter 5
Without pressing anything while in chat, or typing /ch leave (whatever chat) I find that I'm getting red pop ups. The posts from those channels are blocked and I can't seem to unblock them or select an option to view all (the latter I may just have missed).

This is rather frustrating. I don't know if this is a bug or something I've screwed up, but help?

Thanks guys!

Sali

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Without pressing anything while in chat, or typing /ch leave (whatever chat) I find that I'm getting red pop ups. The posts from those channels are blocked and I can't seem to unblock them or select an option to view all (the latter I may just have missed).

This is rather frustrating. I don't know if this is a bug or something I've screwed up, but help?

Thanks guys!

Sali
This is tabby-chat, if you're using Herocraft Client

Saliosrose

Legacy Supporter 5
I'm using the modpack you put out through Technic. The problem I'm having is that without touching anything or selecting anything, I can't read chats. Why. I'm very frustrated because I can't fix it.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
You should be able to click on the channels or click * to see all chat. The tabs only glow red when a) you're not focusing the * tab and when new chat arrives for that tab.