• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ChaosRyn Whitelist Application

ChaosRyn

Stone
  1. Minecraft In-game name: ChaosRyn
  2. Location & Age: 14 Maryland, USA
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): I've been banned once on a server called Darktide (no longer alive) because I accidently took back a 100$ donation.
  4. Referral(s): I know a lot of people who play on the server fairly well but no, I don't have a referral.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friends from another server like this server a lot. My other server died so...
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Mhm
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I can contribute to pvp on the server because I am hoping to start grinding out my levels. I try to be active on all the servers I play on, so I will be on for many hours a day.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCc8
  10. Additional Info: I've been playing minecraft for a few years now and I am very familiar with with the game mechanics. I am hoping to do some new stuff on an rpg server like this that will get me to enjoy minecraft like the old days.