• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Chant, getting a buff or no less?

A

alexhoff1

One skill, chant.

Chant - heals your target for 350 health.

First, this shouldn't be. Kainzo said that all heals were reduced 33%, and I see no mention of a buff, that means that chant healed 525 health before this change.. which can't be right.

Is it a bug that it heals more than most other skills? also, was it accidently buffed 33% or not changed at all?

Figured I should report this, a 350 heal with the little cooldown it has must be wrong somehow.

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
I can't speak for a Mystic's Chant, but a bloodmage's Chant is quasi-working. It takes 100 HP away from the bloodmage and then heals them for 350 HP for a net gain of 250 HP. Currently it is broken though since there are times it will only heal you 60 or 90-so HP, and sometimes won't heal you at all. Your guess is as good as mine.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
One skill, chant.

Chant - heals your target for 350 health.

First, this shouldn't be. Kainzo said that all heals were reduced 33%, and I see no mention of a buff, that means that chant healed 525 health before this change.. which can't be right.

Is it a bug that it heals more than most other skills? also, was it accidently buffed 33% or not changed at all?

Figured I should report this, a 350 heal with the little cooldown it has must be wrong somehow.
Pretty sure it would be doing a 234.5 heal, the tooltip must refer to the old way/healing other people and not inclusive of healing yourself.

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
Pretty sure it would be doing a 234.5 heal, the tooltip must refer to the old way/healing other people and not inclusive of healing yourself.

Actually, it's a misconception that heals do 33% less than before, it's actually 23% less. True story.

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
Hmmmm... If you're willing to teleport to me in game and watch me Chant myself in a controlled environment you can scan my HP for statistical analysis. * fixes glasses.

It is a pretty overpowered skill to be honest. It has a low cooldown and high health output. Should only be usable once in a fight in my opinion

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
STDs4YouAnd4Me - I have tested it, several others have, we cannot reproduce your "issue"

Seems as though the most I can ever heal myself is 100HP less than my maximum (currently 715/815). At which point, it will still use up my mana and not affect my current HP level. Is it by design that a bloodmage will never be able to heal himself completely through Chant alone because of the 100HP reagent cost? If that's the case then that will put the issue to rest.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
You guys seemed to have forgotten that it was reduced 33% in SELF healing, healing another target is 100%