• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Change to a different spec

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
A fun idea would be if quest npcs would give random pvp bounties for experience haha. If could tie into Karma system would be sweet.

NPC - "Them damn Umbras / Tree Creepers / Fire Creepers (entire server basically) been stealin mah potatoes and impregnatin my daughters. Ill give you 2000 xp for each head you bring me" etc. etc.
I think this is a cool idea, not 100% how easy it would be to implement but I know we can do it once Herostorage reaches fruition.
good for you mr c4ruso
Keep trollies out
Orrrrr . .. what about super exciting subterfuge / espionage quests. Imagine if you will... (probably not possible to program lol)

Quest "Set them up the bomb" NPC Dialog - We have intercepted super secret access codes that will give you temporary region access to <insert town with opposite karma of yours>. Your mission is to take this bomb (random block) and place it within town at (x cord, z cord, random y cord between 40-100 to make sure the location is above ground). Please note all chests in this town are protected by invisible super-ninjas that will instantly kill you should you try and abuse these access codes to steal (instant death by opening a chest). Once the bomb is planted, protect it for 5 minutes to ensure detonation. Reward - 5,000 xp (maybe bonus exp for each person killed by explosion lol?).

This would require that the tnt / region regeneration mod be in effect to work. It should be like any blocks placed or destroyed by you will disappear / regenerate within 2 minutes (except the bomb of course).

Also, to prevent stealing abuse by working with people not on the quest, this would require some pretty significant restrictions on what could be done in town when someone has temporary region access. I would say anyone not a a member of the town should be insta-killed by opening a chest in town when someone has this quest. Could have a warning message when entering region "warning - region currently under bomb assault. Chests are booby trapped. You have been warned"
it is best to create a new thread for suggestioning new features, etc. interested to hear them.