• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Change the current top voter rewards

DJAlphaWolf

Legacy Supporter 6
So this is something I thought I'd suggest changed since I didn't think the current system was all that fair. Our current top voter system currently awards all 3 of the top voters $10 worth of donation store credit/ supporter tiers. While this seems to be a fair amount of money to be rewarded, it is not fair to the voters that put more effort into achieving top voter. Other than for the exp or souls, there is no point in trying to go for #1 voter since you only need to stay in the top 3 to get $10.

So what I propose is to increase the top voter rewards in an exponential way. To exemplify, the #1 top voter might receive $15, the #2 top voter might receive $10 and the #3 top voter might receive $5. Or it might be $20, $15, $10.

It's important to note that while we are not exactly assigned to any specific duties, top voters are essentially a type of silent Herald. We promote the server by our dedication to voting, which in turn moves us up the lists on the minecraft server lists, which in turn brings in more players.

So, I believe it is only fair if the top voter rewards are changed to more fair and suitable rewards based on people's dedication (shown in their current top voter position).

On a side note, it might be nice to include the reward amounts somewhere on the forums so people are aware of what the potential rewards might be if they won (might also encourage more voting). Might also be nice to maintain monthly threads that mark the top voters of every month. But these aren't a big deal.

Last edited:

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
As far as I am aware, the Voting system is pretty hard to win at, there are some sites where you can vote every 8 hours and some where you can not. If you miss even one day... GAME OVER XD So making it so the 1# person gets 20$ instead of 10$ is up for grabs in my opinion XD
GO VOTING XD ( Not sure what it does but Keep at it >.< )