• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Change my website hooked account.

Nikewade

Soulsand
Hey, I just wanted to know if there was any way for someone to change my mc account that is hooked to my website account. I had a name change about a year or so ago but the skin / name is still stuck to this account.

New mc account name: Nikewade

Old mc account name: nike_wade1006

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Hey, I just wanted to know if there was any way for someone to change my mc account that is hooked to my website account. I had a name change about a year or so ago but the skin / name is still stuck to this account.

@WitchOnaRampage / @Admins

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9

I've changed the name of your forums account.

I'd be surprised, however, if that was stopping you changing your avatar/gravatar. Go to your profile page, click on your avatar and update it to what you want.

Don't be surprised, however, if it takes a day or two to change - that happens, and I have no idea why... but it usually comes good.

Nikewade

Soulsand
Thanks! Yea idk last time I tried it I remember it not working as in not updating my skin based on my name. I had to manually find my skins face and upload it but all should be well now.. as soon as it updates xD