• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Change Mark

KleenX

Iron
Don't discriminate based on what town the people who disagree with you live in. This is a totally valid suggestion, and it deserves a totally valid argument against it if you can come up with one.

Towns are meant to be defended. Why did NW even bother making a town, let alone a kingdom, if it could not defend itself. Its silly. Don't recruit new people either because you will just end up ruining their experience on Herocraft because you cannot defend themselves. However, once TNT is implemented I will be totally fine with this change, infact I will support it.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Towns are meant to be defended. Why did NW even bother making a town, let alone a kingdom, if it could not defend itself. Its silly. Don't recruit new people either because you will just end up ruining their experience on Herocraft because you cannot defend themselves. However, once TNT is implemented I will be totally fine with this change, infact I will support it.

Stop making this thread about Newerth and it's kingdom. People do not need to explain to you why they want to make a town or kingdom. Their reasons are their own.

Dreamcycler

Legacy Supporter 5

Believe it or not, but its rather hard to defend when a players is roughly 50 levels lower and unspecced.

The abusive way you play is what ruins new players experiences here, not even giving them a chance and just camping them until they want to quit the game.

I'm interested to see how these TNT cannon are going to work

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
The abusive way you play is what ruins new players experiences here, not even giving them a chance and just camping them until they want to quit the game.

I'm interested to see how these TNT cannon are going to work
Keep in mind us campers were camped in the same way if not more than you were. As there was no PvP protection.

KleenX

Iron
I really don't want to get in an arguement on these forums because they really go nowhere. I will give you a piece of advice: Get friends to defend you when you get raided. Offer your allies something if they want it. Then they will come to defend you and deter your raiders so you can level up and get stronger so you can defend yourself.

Drastikos

Legacy Supporter 3
Keep in mind us campers were camped in the same way if not more than you were. As there was no PvP protection.
So eye for an eye? You saw how much it can sucked when it was done to you, so now you want to share the misery?

DefaultTexture

Legacy Supporter 4
Excellent!

However, I am not in favor of TNT cannons.

If there were no tnt cannons, players could walk into towns using the tnt to get in, use the tnt to break the blocks above chests, access the chests, and virtually strip the town of everything not in an lwc.

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
So eye for an eye? You saw how much it can sucked when it was done to you, so now you want to share the misery?
I actually didn't' mind. I knew it was part if the game. To be constantly hunted was fun. It was like trying to stay alive. i never really had much on me so being killed wasn't bad.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
If there were no tnt cannons, players could walk into towns using the tnt to get in, use the tnt to break the blocks above chests, access the chests, and virtually strip the town of everything not in an lwc.

Well TNT will also work on the edge of town regions. It involves placing a block of TNT and igniting it, which cannot be done without building it yourself. So using vanilla mechanics to build a TNT cannon outside someone's town will be one way to knock the doors down. However the time it takes to build and the massive size required to vault tnt over big walls in attempt to hit buildings in the town would take a lot of effort to tear down. This will get raiders in trouble if left after the raid due to server rules and could be punished like excessive pillaring.

Smaller, and easier to dis-assemble tnt cannons use to simply breach walls would be more practical and common.

DefaultTexture

Legacy Supporter 4
Well TNT will also work on the edge of town regions. It involves placing a block of TNT and igniting it, which cannot be done without building it yourself. So using vanilla mechanics to build a TNT cannon outside someone's town will be one way to knock the doors down. However the time it takes to build and the massive size required to vault tnt over big walls in attempt to hit buildings in the town would take a lot of effort to tear down. This will get raiders in trouble if left after the raid due to server rules and could be punished like excessive pillaring.

Smaller, and easier to dis-assemble tnt cannons use to simply breach walls would be more practical and common.

True.

Drastikos

Legacy Supporter 3

I'd be a good thing to put your vaults deep underground, or way high up in a tower where TNT cannons can't reach.

Goldyn

Wood
I have no problems with TNT Cannons but I do not like the mark system, it's unfair and a huge advantage to raiders bearing their claws on a town with no protection. Granted our aim for the mark system isn't to make pvp harder, just rather camping harder, which is why TNT cannons are great. When you look at the term raid, it means to be a surprise attack where you enter murder and steal. It's no surprise when you use your marks to live in homes, it's like having an abusive townie who can't be punished because he's above the rules. That's why I agreed with Rick, not just because I'm from SF. To address KleenX's little comment about NW and SF. I'm not annoyed at the fact your getting in and marking, more annoyed at the abusive immature nature you and your lackeys have. Getting into someones town and calling them a "N*gger" and verbally abusing them in a way out of line fashion just goes to show that you are all to immature to be in an environment with other people and need to do some growing up. Whether it's pvp and raiding another player, no matter how you do it, show some damn respect. I've told you all multiple times I respect you as a raider, but as a person, hell no. But yes you are the reason this thread was created.

macura

Diamond
I don't like how recall is being changed but the TnT really balances it out.
The only problem is that tnt has been "coming in" since before the end of DG which if i remember correctly was ALMOST A YEAR AGO. (frustration not directed towards you btw)