• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Champions of the Void] [Evil]

DvorakAJS

Wood
The day of Retribution has come...
This guild comes together with a town, for an epic Lore and more info about the town go to http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/demonforge-pvp-evil.27940/#post-250650
Do you feel like an outcast, Minecraftian? Do you feel scared and alone? We have are the solution to all of your mortal problems. If you have the strength and the willpower, we will make you one of the strongest creatures in the universe, and we ask completely nothing from you, but your coöperation. Our god has returned and soon, the entire galaxy shall tremble and kneel at our feet! I leave the choice to you my child.
Do you wish to be an Outcast, or a Champion?
Thanks of the support of many, we finally are starting to become a proper guild, we'll show those minecraftians what the true power of the void can be!
Rules:
- You shall be a gentleman at all times
- Everyone has to join at least 1 raid per month
(we WILL keep track of the people that come to war with us)
- You accept the orders of a highest commander in battle.
No information shall be given from the guild/town to the Foul Mortals.
Recruitment application:
- your IGN (CASE SENSITIVE!).
- age and city (optionary).
-Do you have a microphone and/or Skype/Teamspeak?
(this will be used to give and be given orders during battle)
-What is your class, profession, level and further specializations you are going to take?
- What will your contribution to our Guild?
-Why do you think you should be allowed to the guild?
-Are you an active player?
- Do you accept our rules?

Champions of the Void so far:
DvorakAJS
tuurke007
KingWabajack
RedBirdFlyin
pyrolord555
Dragonfeu

- your IGN (CASE SENSITIVE!). pyrolord555
- age and city (optionary). 15
-Do you have a microphone and/or Skype/Teamspeak? I have a mic and skype, however I am not actively on skype unless required
-What is your class, profession, level and further specializations you are going to take? I am a dreadknight lv 7, and crafter lv 20, I want to become an alchemist
- What will your contribution to our Guild? I am a strong fighter and recently applied to the town (more can be read there)
-Why do you think you should be allowed to the guild? Well I think it would be fun, and I'm a strong fighter and will be able to make potions i guess...
-Are you an active player? Yes
- Do you accept our rules? Yes

Rooseus

Stone
- your IGN: Rooseus
- age and city: 18 years old. I live in Sweden in the main capital Stockholm
-Do you have a microphone and/or Skype/Teamspeak?: Yes i do
-What is your class, profession, level and further specializations you are going to take? I am a lvl 18 warrior and a lvl 15 Crafter atm, im not sure what specializations will be yet.
- What will your contribution to our Guild? I´m fairly good at pvp and my building skills are awesome.
-Why do you think you should be allowed to the guild? Becouse i am a honest and active player, i try to help as mutch as i can. I´m also very dedicated in what i do.
-Are you an active player? Yes i am, im on almost every day.
- Do you accept our rules? Yes sir :)

My Story

South of Asulon in a place called Alras the heavily pregnant mother Oksana Daelin was in deep pain, a child was about to be born. A piercing scream was released from her as the baby dropped into the hands of the father; Hunrad Stafyr. He lifted his child up in the air and as he looked into the eyes of the baby he said; “Welcome to the world Rooseus, Rooseus Athas”.
Rooseus parents were northerner farmers living at the edge of Alras, the peaceful merchant nation. The Athas family wasn’t merchants but once every week they went into the center of the city trying to sell their bread which wasn’t always that successful. They were poor and could barely pay the taxes. The family lived a good life anyway; they had loads of food and often had travelers over for dinner. Rooseus could never have enough of the travelers story’s, he worshiped them and he was dreaming of the same experience.
Rooseus was raised as a farmer, he knew everything about it. All the things from how to place the seeds correctly to baking bread which normally was made by the women’s. Except the skills in farming he learned to see people and adapt to their personality, this was because of the huge amount of different people he met his whole childhood. He realized quite fast that this was a useful skill when trading, and he began to sell bread to the neighborhood child’s, in return he was given new and fresh clothes which were something he never had. He soon began to sell bread to adults for minas in return. He was known all over the city and was called “The bread boy”.
At the age of 16 Rooseus decided to leave Alras and venture out in the world as a traveling merchant in hope to actualize his dreams and come back with a huge stock of minas. At Rooseus return 15 years later the nation was fallen and taken over by the dwarfs, his parents were dead several years ago. He couldn’t find a reason of staying and continued his journey around the world.

Today Rooseus is an old and experienced man at the age of 52. He has a light white skin, long gray hair and beard. He has blue eyes and a height of 190 cm. He is normal sized for a northerner, big and muscular but mainly recognized from his notable cheekbones which has a thick width.
This big old man wouldn’t waste an opportunity to learn something new. He is a never stopping merchant who is always looking for somebody to buy his wares.
[DOUBLEPOST=1358844846,1358844723][/DOUBLEPOST]There is a few names that aren´t correct in the srory, please keep that in mind :)

- your IGN (CASE SENSITIVE!). crazyguylol542
- age and city (optionary).15 California
-Do you have a microphone and/or Skype/Teamspeak? got a nice mic. Got vent,skype and team speak
-What is your class, profession, level and further specializations you are going to take? I am a rogue lvl 10 crafter lvl 11 Plan on choosing one of the damage oriented specializations
- What will your contribution to our Guild? A reliable friend and assistant in domination!
-Why do you think you should be allowed to the guild? Because I want group of people to own the server with
-Are you an active player?Yes, play everyday
- Do you accept our rules? yes