• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Chakra bug (I think)

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
(before we get started I would like to ask that if something is spelt wrong, my apologies.) The disciple skill "chakra" states that it removes one negative affect from its user and someone within a certain radius within a party. I realized while dungeon diving that it doesn't rid the weither affect, giving a pyromancer with DarkBolt an upper hand that most classes don't have, if it was supposed to be this way.... Then ignore this.

JacobBurkey

Portal
Doesn't really matter anyhow, wither only does one or two damage per time it ticks. If anything, wither helps because it gives you I frames.
This is the most stupid and ignorant thing I've ever read lmfao. Just because wither does no damage mean's absolutely nothing. It stops you from sprinting first of all, which is a huge disadvantage, and any damage at all can make or break a fight. You still never seem to stop impressing me with how many stupid things you can say

On to answer the OP's question, which you completely ignored with your dumb post, Chakra is supposed to remove all debuffs like stated..so yes this is a bug and should be fixed.

boxter123g

Iron
not all only 1 debuff "You radiate a group heal of (85 + 1 per wisdom point) health and remove up to (0.05 per wisdom point) debuffs from party members within (6 + 0.1 per wisdom point) blocks."

The wisom points with disciple add up to 1 debuff

@JacobBurkey

LightTheAbsol

Legacy Supporter 3
This is the most stupid and ignorant thing I've ever read lmfao. Just because wither does no damage mean's absolutely nothing. It stops you from sprinting first of all, which is a huge disadvantage, and any damage at all can make or break a fight. You still never seem to stop impressing me with how many stupid things you can say

On to answer the OP's question, which you completely ignored with your dumb post, Chakra is supposed to remove all debuffs like stated..so yes this is a bug and should be fixed.
Wow rude dude. The sprint wouldn't glitch out if more people bothered to use the keybind for autosprint. No need to lash out at me. I really doubt that five or six damage would really make or break a fight, and if it comes down to that, then that's a first that I've seen.

As for the OP, I think it might be an oversight, or maybe wither isn't curable?

Xelarator1

Obsidian
(before we get started I would like to ask that if something is spelt wrong, my apologies.) The disciple skill "chakra" states that it removes one negative affect from its user and someone within a certain radius within a party. I realized while dungeon diving that it doesn't rid the weither affect, giving a pyromancer with DarkBolt an upper hand that most classes don't have, if it was supposed to be this way.... Then ignore this.
The main issue here is the Wither effect itself is a potion effect of sorts, like Slowness. Unless Chakra dispels effects like milk does, this bug is going to require a workaround.

Air_Restraint

Legacy Supporter 6
Wow rude dude. The sprint wouldn't glitch out if more people bothered to use the keybind for autosprint. No need to lash out at me. I really doubt that five or six damage would really make or break a fight, and if it comes down to that, then that's a first that I've seen.

As for the OP, I think it might be an oversight, or maybe wither isn't curable?
It also lowers healing.