• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Chainmail Chest Shops

Petator

Glowing Redstone
Chainmail chestshops aren't functioning. I'd previously thought chainmail had been restricted to lvl 55 merchants.

I'm now a lvl 55 and it still says 'you cannot create this type of shop' when I try to post a chestshop sign. I tested all of the chain pieces 2-3 days ago and the helm just now. I also didn't restrict my tests to the trade district; I've attempted to make the shops in non-regioned areas.

When posting the signs, I attempted both the tooltip name and the item ID.

@Sleaker @Kainzo @Danda

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Chainmail chestshops aren't functioning. I'd previously thought chainmail had been restricted to lvl 55 merchants.

I'm now a lvl 55 and it still says 'you cannot create this type of shop' when I try to post a chestshop sign. I tested all of the chain pieces 2-3 days ago and the helm just now. I also didn't restrict my tests to the trade district; I've attempted to make the shops in non-regioned areas.

When posting the signs, I attempted both the tooltip name and the item ID.

@Sleaker @Kainzo @Danda
1) do not tag us
2) type exactly what you are attempting and the world you are attempting it in.

Petator

Glowing Redstone
Ok, sorry about the tag :p

I've tried what worked for chain shops in zeal, like "Chain Helm" and "Chain Pants". The tooltip names, where different, also don't work. Going for the Item ID's, 302, 303, 304, and 305 also isn't accepted.

I've tried it in the TD, in straight Dragongarde, in the Nether, and in the Overworld, out in the middle of nowhere.

eb4o5x.png

117bczb.png

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
I am getting the same thing, for trade district. type the sign out and it pops off wall you dont have permissions for this chest.

However if i put it on the floor it works.. its like its limited to one level....

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
Now i am getting you dont have permission for that, no matter what sign i place. for chest shop or for just having a sign put down.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
I'd previously thought chainmail had been restricted to lvl 55 merchants.

Don't assume anything, the Wiki is correct if it is not working something is broken.

Ok, sorry about the tag :p

I've tried what worked for chain shops in zeal, like "Chain Helm" and "Chain Pants". The tooltip names, where different, also don't work. Going for the Item ID's, 302, 303, 304, and 305 also isn't accepted.

I've tried it in the TD, in straight Dragongarde, in the Nether, and in the Overworld, out in the middle of nowhere.
You should have the sell all permission by this point and I have not touched anything to do with that since last map. So I have no clue what is wrong there.

EDIT:
Plugin.yml checks for @Kainzo
on lines 48, 60 and 72
"children:" needs to be inline with "description:"

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Don't assume anything, the Wiki is correct if it is not working something is broken.

You should have the sell all permission by this point and I have not touched anything to do with that since last map. So I have no clue what is wrong there.

EDIT:
Plugin.yml checks for @Kainzo
on lines 48, 60 and 72
"children:" needs to be inline with "description:"
http://pastie.org/3351507 I see nothing wrong with this...

skittles32009

Legacy Supporter 7
from what i can see, nothing needs to be renamed or changed. its the spacing that is the issue on those 3 lines, "children" needs to be in line with "description" on the previous line.

description:​
children:​

^ = wrong?

should be,

^ = right?

Petator

Glowing Redstone
^looks about right^

I can confirm that everything in those three skills isn't functional.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
from what i can see, nothing needs to be renamed or changed. its the spacing that is the issue on those 3 lines, "children" needs to be in line with "description" on the previous line.

^ = wrong?

should be,

^ = right?
This @Kainzo