• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Chain Armor Chest Shops for Smith

Jacobpanther

Legacy Supporter 3
Here is a list of the reason I believe smith should be able to use chain armor chest shops.

1. Smiths can already use iron and diamond armor shops, so why not chain?

2. Smiths lose out on valuable sales when they log out and people are looking for chain

3. People who buy chain and use another profession have to rely on a smith willing to travel a long way in order to sell them chain armor if they want to be able to buy any.

4. Smiths don't have any way to make a large amount of money, as repairs aren't that valuable and engraves aren't something that is seen as a necessity, so aren't purchased very often.

Thank you for your time!

Bob_de_Blastoise

Legacy Supporter 5
Here is a list of the reason I believe smith should be able to use chain armor chest shops.

1. Smiths can already use iron and diamond armor shops, so why not chain?

2. Smiths lose out on valuable sales when they log out and people are looking for chain

3. People who buy chain and use another profession have to rely on a smith willing to travel a long way in order to sell them chain chests if they want to be able to buy chain armor.

4. Smiths don't have any way to make a large amount of money, as repairs aren't that valuable and engraves aren't something that is seen as a necessity, so aren't purchased very often.

Thank you for your time!
I am de only Blastoise residing on this server and I approve this message