• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Cesrawr Whitelist Application

Cesrawr

Iron
Minecraft In-game name: Cesrawr

Location and Age: Canada, 18

Previous Bans from other Servers: None

Referral: None

How did you hear about Herocraft?: Searching for plugins to run on my own server, came across the HeroCraft plugin and found the official site

Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes

Do you agree to Herocraft EUAL & ToS?: Yes

Reason you should be accepted: I love PvP and Building, I have extensively read the bukkit page on the Herocraft plugin and am very excited to experience it in depth. I have read the rules and am willing to abide by them.

Special key: HCC7

Additional Info: My name is Cesar and I'm currently in post-secondary taking a Software Development course, I am almost exclusively a PC gamer and the games I'm currently playing most are Borderlands 2, Minecraft and the Mechwarrior Online closed beta. I like to longboard on my spare time, but unfortunately i live in Canada and we get snow here for way too long. I consider myself an easygoing guy and would love to help people out and become an active member of this community.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Minecraft In-game name: Cesrawr

Location and Age: Canada, 18

Previous Bans from other Servers: None

Referral: None

How did you hear about Herocraft?: Searching for plugins to run on my own server, came across the HeroCraft plugin and found the official site

Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes

Do you agree to Herocraft EUAL & ToS?: Yes

Reason you should be accepted: I love PvP and Building, I have extensively read the bukkit page on the Herocraft plugin and am very excited to experience it in depth. I have read the rules and am willing to abide by them.

Special key: HCC7

Additional Info: My name is Cesar and I'm currently in post-secondary taking a Software Development course, I am almost exclusively a PC gamer and the games I'm currently playing most are Borderlands 2, Minecraft and the Mechwarrior Online closed beta. I like to longboard on my spare time, but unfortunately i live in Canada and we get snow here for way too long. I consider myself an easygoing guy and would love to help people out and become an active member of this community.
You claim you are looking for plugins to run your own server, why the sudden interest in Herocraft if you intend to run a server?

Cesrawr

Iron
You claim you are looking for plugins to run your own server, why the sudden interest in Herocraft if you intend to run a server?

oh that was just for a server I currently run for a few friends of mine and my family. I don't think it sees more then 3 people on at once ever : ) If you need some kind of confirmation I could even send you the ip

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
oh that was just for a server I currently run for a few friends of mine and my family. I don't think it sees more then 3 people on at once ever : ) If you need some kind of confirmation I could even send you the ip
My only concern is the possibility of data mining. We take our Intellectual Property very seriously here on Herocraft. Anyone who is found to be here to steal it will receive punishment found suitable by the admins, typically resulting in a ban/worse.

Welcome to Herocraft

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
uhm, actually we really shouldn't be. I have never logged onto my account at his house. we don't share internet. in fact he lives a good 20 mins away

Well I am telling you, when you posted your application you were on the same IP address as he was on September 9th, 2012. So follow my instructions or not, your choice. If it is thought that you are a multi-boxer, both accounts will be removed and you will have to prove otherwise.

Again your choice to be a pain about messaging a staff or not.