• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Cauterize: A Pyromancer Skill

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
I've mentioned this in two threads already, but I'd like to make an official suggestion of it. A skill to amp up the diversity and balance of pyromancer could definitely potentially be:

Cauterize: Heal 100 damage over time (10 sec or so, maybe) to one target (yourself or someone else).
Cooldown: 15 second or so.

Dsawemd

Wiki Team
Legacy Supporter 8
I like the set on fire/heal thing, but it should burn for more than it heals so they have to use Flameshield

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
I like the idea but in the middle of a battle it isn't that useful. Pyro is a squishy class, most fights would take less than 10 seconds for either the pyro or the other class to win. It isn't realy worth losing 100hp in the middle of the fight when you wont get all the healing back before the end of the fight.

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
I like the idea but in the middle of a battle it isn't that useful. Pyro is a squishy class, most fights would take less than 10 seconds for either the pyro or the other class to win. It isn't realy worth losing 100hp in the middle of the fight when you wont get all the healing back before the end of the fight.
Therefore, you use it as you enter combat or 5s before.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
That's kind of cool, actually, although I almost want the skill to go in reverse. Heal for a large amount, and then degrade some afterwards. Maybe if not for Cauterize, then for another skill.

A

Aburido_burrito

Is it really needed for you to find every thread that people you dont like post on, and then just be an asshole to them? Really abur, it's not funny, so please stop.

Anyway, back on topic.... I also like the burn/heal thing.
Again, no. Pyromancer simply needs a gap closer not a heal... Fire and healing done mix again.

mikehk

Legacy Supporter 6
if this implemented, make it stop bleeds and such, because that's the entire point of cauterizing a wound, to stop the bleeding and prevent infection...

bearcat99

Sir GrowlMeow
Legacy Supporter 2
Keep conversation on topic or I will have no problem muting you within the forums.