• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Cauldrons - Where?

ForTehZZZ

Coal
I want to know, are there any Cauldrons everyone can use on the server? Like cauldrons in Zeal that are free to use? I want to know because I want to use them! :p

I want to make leaf blocks. And I don't know how to make a cauldron or if I even have the ability to.

Please help, thanks! :)

I'll be opening a business of sorts once I gain a few more levels... Come visit me at the lava lighthouse sometime. ;) I'll be announcing it on the trade chat line when I get that far... XD
But I do have the cauldron set up. So... if any Alchemists wanted to come and use it that'd work, too.

ForTehZZZ

Coal
Do you have to be an Alch to use it?

Also, do you have to be an Alch to set one up?

Also, when you put items in the cauldron, could you put in double the ingredients to produce more of the items? Like for example:

2 Soil + 2 Cobble = 2 Moss

So.. does:

4 Soil + 4 Cobble = 4 Moss??

It would help if that were true.

Chaz8591

Legacy Supporter 5
You have to be an alch to use it, but not to set it up. Not sure bout the ingredients, but I would think so.

I'm just a level 29 or something Crafter. You can build the stone/lava/glass combination anywhere if you want. :)
I'm not sure either about the ingredients, but... I would guess otherwise; that you would have to do them individually. But we'd need to get an admin/mod to figure that out. Or experiment! :D

ForTehZZZ

Coal
I have to be an alch to use it..... -.-

What.. the heck! I wanted to become a Mason, not an Alch! :(

Hmm. Can you be two?

I just checked the Wiki, and it SEEMS as if I could do that. So let me get this straight:

- I am currently a craftor.
- When I get to level 50 I will become a Mason.
- My level gets reset to 0, but I have full abilities of a Mason.
- When I get to level 50 with Mason, I can be an Alch.
- Im reset to 0, but I have full Mason abilities (I mastered that speciality) and also the Alch abilities - Is this part true?

Plz reply, thanks! :)

Chaz8591

Legacy Supporter 5
When you get to lvl 50 you have to pay 250c to specialize. (Mason and Alch are two of the four choices) After you get to level 50 in your spec, then you can pay 250c to choose another spec. If you master the mason spec you have all of the mason abilities.

When you choose to respec as an alch (and pay 250c) you lose the Mason abilities because you are no longer a mason, but are now an alch, and can get alch abilities. If you want to use your mason abilities again you will need to respec into a mason again (-250c) to use mason abilities.

Aesi

Legacy Supporter 3
You keep your mastered abilities but you have to start from be beginning. Meaning you need to do 100 lvls to master a path, and then another 100 lvls to master the next path. You will keep the skills u get from all lvl 100 masters. Trizze, the first master alchemist tested this, he's now a beginning caster with all the alchemist skills.

I asked about this in-game, and I was informed that SKILLS (spells which you cast) can be carried into other specifications, but not abilities like cauldrons or bridges, because they are passive. I was informed, I believe by Kainzo, that if I master Alchemist and change to Mason, I will NOT be able to use cauldrons.