• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Cauldron Request - Spider Webs!

ForTehZZZ

Coal
I don't know if it is any use in posting this, but oh well.

I suggest we allow Alchemists to be able to make Spider Webs. You know, the ones that are not out yet? They look cool and you could create some cool things with them! :D

For materials, you could have to use string maybe. Or to stick it together, slime balls? I dunno.

What do you think?

+1, but I'm an Alchemist. ;)
We can make grass and ice blocks which are otherwise unobtainable. What's the difference between ice blocks and spiderwebs in that sense? :)

ForTehZZZ

Coal
I think we should be able to make almost all of the naturally unobtainable blocks in the game. Apart from some like Bedrock or Mobspawners obviously. This would include:

- Grass Blocks
- Ice Blocks
- Snow Layers
- Spider Webs (For Decorative Use)
- Sponge (For Decorative Use)

All of these above can not be obtained currently in the game.

Alchemists deserve an update in my opinion. Most of the ways we got money in the past was by selling flowers and leaves. Now almost anyone can make those... :( We now sell Pumpkins, but Notch said in 1.8 we can grow them too! :(

Didn't think about sponges... I guess I'm not the biggest fan of them. :)

As for pumpkins, we can't even make those right now (hint, hint @Kainzo ;) ) But for growing them... I hope they'll grow slower than mushrooms, either they won't be rare at all. Kain will probably remove them from the town requirements (or make the requirement a double chest or something. XD People will hopefully buy pumpkins when they're lazy or when they need one to start their own pumpkin farm. Personally, I think that the ability to grow pumpkins in Vanilla Minecraft will be awesome and worth the slight nerf for the Alchemists... I'll probably just stock up on ice and grass when I hit 50 and try another spec. :)

ForTehZZZ

Coal
Err... Removing Pumpkins for just Alchemists will be a 'Slight Nerf'??? Are you joking?....

-.-

Huffatron

Legacy Supporter 4
i think another cauldron add that would be great is leather being a caster or rogue im sure there all in agreement that finding leather sucks i would rather pay and alchemist for it