• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Castle Wars: Tc's VS Erebos (Video)

iHazBryn

Legacy Supporter 2
Started out as an average fight, until we both built a small shelter on opposite islands, and stared shooting fireballs and arrows at each other. Over the next 30 minutes neither of us left our bases, just trying to build the better castle. We built a bridge in between the castles, and were eventuly overrun by the TC's.

Good fight guys. This server needs more friendly fights like this one.

Maybe even a plugin where you get teleported into a small map with two islands, and unlimited dirt. ;) A fun way to end conflicts.

@strongholdx @look_out @c12095 @Hanpeter77 @Baconhat @anyonelsethatwasthere

(Ignore the music in the background, I didn't expect it to be recorded by fraps.)

ashiirra

Stone
we should designate a spot somewhere in the world and set up a battleground and each team brings supplies and such and duke it out. Then after the fight call it a truce and clean it up for next time.

iHazBryn

Legacy Supporter 2
Ahahaha. So true. But the difference was that I was freaking out, he has ones like that when talking about what he ate for lunch. ;)

Kalkyte

Legacy Supporter 5
I missed it :(
Awesome to see our two groups being nice and somewhat working together to have fun! Great job guys!

_AMPLiFY

Legacy Supporter 4
Aw man, wish I didn't miss it. But i dont think this has to turn into a server event. it is more fun if it just happens like this. Maybe it could just happen more often

iHazBryn

Legacy Supporter 2
Loved it when you got knocked out of the air<3
Yea that was by far the most epic part.

I just like the fact that two groups that are enemies can sit down and have a good game. That really says somthing about this community. I'll bet that on any other server one of the teams would have ruined it by just running in.

And its not like we said to each other "You build a base and we will build one". It just happened.