• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Castle Conquest Suggestions

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
So far its been pretty fun with the amount of pvp thats happened, however there are still a couple things I think need fixing in order for it to continue being successful.

1. As I mentioned in my other thread, the gy rushing is pretty annoying - moving them 200 blocks further from the herogate could help.

2. Reduce the total area that can cap the castle. People have been hiding in the sides or the roof in order to cap.

3. Decrease the total time it takes to cap if there are more members of a town on the point.

4. Increase the time it takes to uncap a point from another town. Currently one person can just run in and instantly uncap it without warning. 3/4 of the cap time as an uncap time could maybe work.

5. Clear out the sides of the castles so there are no holes/hiding spots.

6. Rewards other than exp and cookies.

@Kainzo

Last edited:

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
So far its been pretty fun with the amount of pvp thats happened, however there are still a couple things I think need fixing in order for it to continue being successful.

6. Rewards other than exp and cookies.

But... cookies are the ultimate reward.

I haven't actually tried the system, but I can see how the above could be annoying/should be done.
There are/will be more rewards, I do know that much.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
rewards are being redone, these were place holders so we didnt have exploits firing off CRAZY rewards.

I'm thinking medals, township materials, what else would you want?

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
rewards are being redone, these were place holders so we didnt have exploits firing off CRAZY rewards.

I'm thinking medals, township materials, what else would you want?
1 gold ingot as well ;D.

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
Currently working on some new conquest points

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
yes! Just make sure that the capture area is 16x16 ( a chunk) so if its a tall tower (which would be cool) we need to have it only accessible it at the top areas, etc.
http://imgur.com/a/XYNx5

Here is one arena, there will be a custom one for each.
  • I put a dome on top so there is no easy entry or exit for goons or ninjas, 4 entrances through the gates at NESW.
  • I need to change the cap zone to a 16x16, which is easy
  • I have put barrier blocks on the dome so there is no way to get on top where someone could cap

Still have some more detail to put in to make it nicer. It isn't my best build but I think it will do, more to come!
@Kainzo @Irishman81

zZHeroInSoup

Obsidian
But... cookies are the ultimate reward.

I haven't actually tried the system, but I can see how the above could be annoying/should be done.
There are/will be more rewards, I do know that much.

That jokes too fucking old, gear tokens or medals would be much prefered.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
The capture rate is also breaking...
QIekWWN.png

This is for @Morphan1

joshtsai

Legacy Supporter 2
http://imgur.com/a/XYNx5

Here is one arena, there will be a custom one for each.
  • I put a dome on top so there is no easy entry or exit for goons or ninjas, 4 entrances through the gates at NESW.
  • I need to change the cap zone to a 16x16, which is easy
  • I have put barrier blocks on the dome so there is no way to get on top where someone could cap

Still have some more detail to put in to make it nicer. It isn't my best build but I think it will do, more to come!
@Kainzo @Irishman81
whoa so pretty!