• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Casting call - Title:Dragon's Fire

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
Hey brutal,

We are the crowd, we're c-comin' out
Got my flash on, it's true
Need that picture of you
It so magical, we'd be so fantastical

Leather and jeans, garage glamorous
Not sure what it means
But this photo of us it don't have a price
Ready for those flashing light
'Cause you know that baby, I

I'm your biggest fan, I'll follow you until you love me
Papa, paparazzi
Baby, there's no other superstar, you know that I'll be
Your papa, paparazzi

Promise I'll be kind
But I won't stop until that boy is mine
Baby, you'll be famous, chase you down until you love me
Papa, paparazzi

I'll be your girl backstage at your show
Velvet ropes and guitars
Yeah, cause you're my rock star in between the sets
Eyeliner and cigarettes

Shadow is burnt, yellow dance and we turn
My lashes are dry, purple teardrops I cry
[ From: http://www.elyrics.net/read/l/lady-gaga-lyrics/paparazzi-lyrics.html ]
It don't have a price, loving you is cherry pie
Cause you know that baby, I

Papa, paparazzi
Your papa, paparazzi

Promise I'll be kind
Papa, paparazzi

Real good, we dance in the studio
Snap, snap to that shit on the radio
Don't stop for anyone
We're plastic but we still have fun

Papa, paparazzi
Your papa, paparazzi

Promise I'll be kind
Papa, paparazzi
Although my lady laughed her ass off, I will still get you! Hahah. She really was saying you like it, etc in the background. Asshole.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Nope. This will be about the events leading to the fall of Zeal and transition to Dragongarde. I was hoping to have the Prologue out Jan. 1st, but I've been busier than I'd expected recently. So instead I wrote a script that will hopefully get used for the event that transitions maps.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
IGN, affiliation, general personality, job/profession/skillset, and if your character is sympathetic to KoK or not.

IGN: Dielan9999 (name: Dielan)
affiliation: Good
general personality: adventurer/ leading man
job: Beastmaster
KoK affiliation: Sympathetic, member of the academy which is allied.
extras: I founded Shin Kyoto with Gabizou and helped Order of the Sun become a kingdom, then served on it's council.

OrangeAngel

Legacy Supporter 2
IGN: OrangeAngel (Name: Elros Alarion)
affiliation: evil
general personality: Elros believes in "retribution" he gives people what's coming from them, death. If one is a murderer, they shall be murdered, if one harms others, they will be harmed. He also believes in revenge, if one were to hurt him, his family or his friends, they will be killed. He also enjoys to preserve their heads in pumpkins, which is how Elros got his nickname of "The Pumpkin Mangler".

Elros is a Dreadknight, inflicting fear into his victims or enemies before killing them, with a pumpkin on his head and a Diamond Axe with the name of Mortum he slays his victims with a fearsome harmful touch, and allows all parts of the body to decay other than the head.

Elros is not affiliated with the KoK, if they were to cross him the wrong way, they are as good as dead, not all at once of course, not one person could take down a brigade of that size, Elros would instead pick them off one by one, weakening their forces until he could take down the rest, but this would only happen if they were to anger him, or harm others whom did not deserve thus punishment.

Doreagarde

Legacy Supporter 5
I got excited when I saw "casting call" because I thought you were looking for voice actors. Let me know if it comes to that.

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
I got excited when I saw "casting call" because I thought you were looking for voice actors. Let me know if it comes to that.
I also will voice act.
Yes...yes...more! muhahahahaha!!!

For real, I'm working on a video production. Shady stuff - But I could use voice actors. Not sure when, but I will. Ill poke you guys when I do

Thanks for the offer!

Doreagarde

Legacy Supporter 5
Yes...yes...more! muhahahahaha!!!

For real, I'm working on a video production. Shady stuff - But I could use voice actors. Not sure when, but I will. Ill poke you guys when I do

Thanks for the offer!
Please do, I will be only too happy to help!

look_out

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: Look_out
Affiliation: AoA
Personality: Strategic, Smart, Quick, loyal. honorable
Job/Profession/Skillet: Leading and planning / Wizard / A staff and book

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
Thought I'd revise my thing...

IGN: Zaspar (Name: Rothicus)
Affiliation: Valor Elite, AoA member
Personality: Friendly to allies, Ruthless to enemies, Quick-Thinking
Job: Valor Guard/AoA
Profession: Dreadknight
Skillset: Not sure what this is, I'll go with diamond axe
KoK Affiliation: They're a group of wannabe goodguys that seem to be faltering in strength, the AoA shall crush them!

Trizze

Legacy Supporter 2
IGN: Trizze
Lore name: Miraculix
Affiliation: Pilgrim
General personality: Friendly, quiet, smart.
Job/profession/skillset: Disciple,Alchemist, Bo-Staff/Potions
Don't understand sarcasm or jokes at all.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN: EtKEnn
Lore name: Kenneth or Ken
Affiliation: Mayor of the knight based town Camelot.
Personality: Strategic, Friendly and eager.
Job/Profession/Skillet: Lead the Knights of Camelot. Diplomat. Turning enemies into friends and friends into enemy. (This is the classes i will use in new map) Dragoon/merchant

HelsEch

ICE ICE ICE!
IGN: HelsEch
Lore name: Helios Echelon, known by most as Hels
Affiliation: Wandering
Personality: A strong sense of justice, but at the same time a coward. He enjoys the company of his fellow heroes, but prefers to stray away from politics. He can not take an insult. Preferring words over swords, Hels will begin lashing his tongue in response to swords, calling those who attack him savages, brutes, cretins, and barbarians, but has certainly been forced to use such brutal means of resolving issues, as he did in the battle of Madlum.
Job/Profession: The original bard. Helios Echelon created the magic of voice when his will became powerful enough to combine the magic that permeates the multi-verse with his own voice during the Zeal era. He is a friend and companion to all that will allow him, but unless a particularly threatening force appears do not expect him to act.
Skillset: A below average competency with a sword. Once he becomes a bard he can use magic through the use of song.
A little history: Hels first entered the multi-verse during the Sanctum Era as a citizen of Madlum. After Madlum's fall he wandered, searching for a place to belong, joining several cities without political ties, but never finding a true home. After Kainzo froze Sanctum, Hels floated about in the aether for a long time before finally he seemed to just drift into Zeal, unnoticed by the Proctors. In Zeal, Hels became more of a wanderer. He went about as if the whole world was his home and tried to make friends with all, until the belligerent forces of MoB descended. Hels attempted to aid his new friends, but largely he was little more than a bother in combat, but none-the-less people enjoyed the wanderer and his ability to sing. Hels tuned and tempered and perfected his abilities at song, willing more and more for his songs to impress, magic combined with sound. This was when he had unleashed his true potential. After that, it's about the same. A wanderer and friend to his fellow Heroes, and a bard unlike any other.