• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Casters OP!

Acherous

Staff member
Legacy Supporter 9
I don't think I am trolling.. unless this sarcasm is too hardcore.. I guess I'll just.. what? .. ok..
What difference does it make that you're an annoying bitch either way? Just go away and find someone else's thread to fill with nonsense.

dragonzero39

Legacy Supporter 7
I think this is a great idea that would really be an evolution for herocraft. How long would it take to code this multitude of ideas though?

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
What difference does it make that you're an annoying bitch either way? Just go away and find someone else's thread to fill with nonsense.
Quit derailing the thread. Get back on topic and ignore him.
I think this is a great idea that would really be an evolution for herocraft. How long would it take to code this multitude of ideas though?
Some of it is already done.

Algsa777

TNT
RTS: Sounds smart but i c a few tweaks that can be made: have RTS be head of towns only, cant be used in combat, til be able to take dmg from enemies (maybe fall also,) make sure you cant hurt mobs and players in RTS, make it cost a decent amount of money, and make it last only a few minutes. This is make sure it can be used to an advantage except for building but if it cost money you have to grind mobs to get it up and running.

FPS: Love the idea of a Spawn Mall but make certain item cost alot more then they should so the need for Professions would be still existant, also the idea of paying coin to get certain hard to obtain blocks easily would be nice since alot of ppl cant/wont want to scour through trade request to find the one thing they need and wait a long time to get it!

HeroStronghold: that seems WAY better then HeroTowns since it annoying when a townmate nicks some of your stuff without asking and it helps defend against griefers who would join a town just to destroy it.

PvP Matchmaking: This is defiantly make HC more interesting since once Karma comes out this is make it so you can duel without penalties, also maybe make some Arenas that run 24/7 and awards you for winning Capture the Flag, Team Deathmatch etc, but have it so it cost money to join (like 50c or so) and make it possible to microtransaction into it for alot less and add that HCP (HeroCraft Points) to the prize pool of winning so players who cant easily get HCP can win in Arenas!

HeroRevamp: This is would take ALOT of coding but it be worth it since I can costumize my invuln to last longer for me to run away or maybe even reflect some dmg, this is make it so that every Hero is played differently, I would suggest that you get the Skill Alterations through leveling up your Profession, Combat Class, and clearing dungeons. This would allow for your Profession to (in)directly influence your Combat Class and vise versa.

Jobs: This would help getting gold alot more, also a nice idea would be you could give item rewards and exp to the employee, also allow towns to set up NPCs to give out quest to passerbies and townmates. The quest at spawns may be useful but they dont give much reward other then exp with a long CD to do it against, very repititive but with Jobs you could easily go around towns, outpost, etc and get quest/jobs to gain loot, exp, and gold.

Town Government: Gimme gimme gimme! The idea creating your own special government in towns/kingdoms/empires is GREAT! also having a stock market could make Professions REALLY shine, also having exports and imports would make it so foriegn affairs actually matters. Althought the one BIG thing i would add is only allow merchant to buy and sell stocks so they would act as a meduim between the Stock Market and the rest of the world, kind of like IRL.

With all the ideas implemented HC would become something more indepth and unique, cuasing new players to flock and make this Server possiblely #1 of all of minecraft!

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
HeroStronghold: that seems WAY better then HeroTowns since it annoying when a townmate nicks some of your stuff without asking and it helps defend against griefers who would join a town just to destroy it.
Both of which are illegal and will get you banned very quickly. You guys need to learn to start reporting these things more often because unless you tell us we don't know it's happened.
also allow towns to set up NPCs to give out quest to passerbies and townmates.
Not possible. Quests are built from the back end via scripts.

Algsa777

TNT
Both of which are illegal and will get you banned very quickly. You guys need to learn to start reporting these things more often because unless you tell us we don't know it's happened
Not possible. Quests are built from the back end via scripts.
The stealing and griefing were examples not stuff that actually happen but since hc is hardcore, you dont get it back.
As for the npcs that was just a suggestion, it probably be better to set up a job wall.