• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Carly1055's application

1. In-game name: My in-game name is Carly1055.
  2. Location & Age: I live in the United States in Arizona.
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I have not been banned from any servers and I hope I don't get banned from any servers!
  4. Referral(s): My friends Gcrafter and Michael8543 play on this server and
    recommended it to me.
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I should be accepted because I have two friends on this server and this server sounds really unique and fun. I want to have adventures and go on different paths. I think this will make minecraft fun and exciting.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I herad about Herocraft from my two friends Gcrafter and Michael345. I hope to join them on Herocraft.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I support Herocraft and I voted for it.
  8. Additional Info: I am a miner in minecraft. I absolutely adore cave expeditions and fighting monsters. I am always hungry for adventure. My friends and I actually have done The Hunger Games in minecraft multiple times. I love adventure in minecraft.

1. In-game name: My in-game name is Carly1055.
  2. Location & Age: I live in the United States in Arizona. I'm turning 14 soon.
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I have not been banned from any servers and I hope I don't get banned from any servers!
  4. Referral(s): My friends Gcrafter and Michael8543 play on this server and
    recommended it to me.
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I should be accepted because I have two friends on this server and this server sounds really unique and fun. I want to have adventures and go on different paths. I think this will make minecraft fun and exciting.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I herad about Herocraft from my two friends Gcrafter and Michael345. I hope to join them on Herocraft.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I support Herocraft and I voted for it.
  8. Additional Info: I am a miner in minecraft. I absolutely adore cave expeditions and fighting monsters. I am always hungry for adventure. My friends and I actually have done The Hunger Games in minecraft multiple times. I love adventure in minecraft.

I got banned from a server called bloodbath but they unbanned me. Someone said I was hacking and using xray texture pack when I wasn't. I talked to the leader of the server and he unbanned me. I didn't know I would still be on the list when because I got unbanned.