• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Carlover1234's Whitelist App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlover1234

Obsidian
I don't know why I'm greylisted lol. But I should be whitelisted lol. Here's my app when I first applied:
(FROM Sept.25,2011)
1.In-game name: carlover1234

2.Location & Age: USA and 14 years old 16

3.Previous Bans (Includes other servers):
1 Ban. I was banned from that server because i accendently flooded part of it using world edit and I was new to World Edit. I tried to fix it but i could't. But now i'm unbanned from the server and i am an op on there.
4.Referral(s):
Found it while I was searching around for servers on here.
5.Reason you should be accepted: I should be accepted for the following reasons. I love building and playing in towns, its just so much fun for me for some reason. I also love farming. I do tree farming, wheat farming, and pumpkin farming. Pvp is also fun too but its not my main thing, but i still like it. I also like making shops and running a business. If you see a shop called Minedepot you'll know its me. I also love spending time with friends and making a team and working together. I hate being alone so ill try to make some friends or make one of my friends apply to this server. I also am willing to help anyone with anything, because we all need help once and awhile. I'm not the best builder but I'm decent, I always like trying new designs and being unique. Also the concept of this server seems so much fun, I've always wondered if there was a server with powers like this and I think I have found it. I also love making friends on a server. I usually can make friends quickly. It's always good to have some friends. Thats why I want to be accepted. Sorry for the lengthy post.

6.Have you voted for Herocrarft? Yes, I have!
smile.gif

7.Special Key:HCC12
8.Additional Info: I like having a great time with friends. I have looked at the server rules and I understand them and will follow them. I have played on 2 other rp servers too.
Sorry I was going to post some of my minecraft creations from some of my screenshots but I had trouble.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I don't know why I'm greylisted lol. But I should be whitelisted lol. Here's my app when I first applied:
(FROM Sept.25,2011)
1.In-game name: carlover1234

2.Location & Age: USA and 14 years old 16

3.Previous Bans (Includes other servers):
1 Ban. I was banned from that server because i accendently flooded part of it using world edit and I was new to World Edit. I tried to fix it but i could't. But now i'm unbanned from the server and i am an op on there.
4.Referral(s):
Found it while I was searching around for servers on here.
5.Reason you should be accepted: I should be accepted for the following reasons. I love building and playing in towns, its just so much fun for me for some reason. I also love farming. I do tree farming, wheat farming, and pumpkin farming. Pvp is also fun too but its not my main thing, but i still like it. I also like making shops and running a business. If you see a shop called Minedepot you'll know its me. I also love spending time with friends and making a team and working together. I hate being alone so ill try to make some friends or make one of my friends apply to this server. I also am willing to help anyone with anything, because we all need help once and awhile. I'm not the best builder but I'm decent, I always like trying new designs and being unique. Also the concept of this server seems so much fun, I've always wondered if there was a server with powers like this and I think I have found it. I also love making friends on a server. I usually can make friends quickly. It's always good to have some friends. Thats why I want to be accepted. Sorry for the lengthy post.

6.Have you voted for Herocrarft? Yes, I have!
smile.gif

7.Special Key:HCC12
8.Additional Info: I like having a great time with friends. I have looked at the server rules and I understand them and will follow them. I have played on 2 other rp servers too.
Sorry I was going to post some of my minecraft creations from some of my screenshots but I had trouble.

Re-added

Status
Not open for further replies.