• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Cardboardking banned for nothing

Cardboardking

Legacy Supporter 9
Sine.png 2013-11-06_18.30.55.png I
Photo I've taken yesterday while i was taking pics of my chests 2013-11-06_18.30.55

GN:Cardboardking
Banned by: @Angyles @Danda
Time of ban:7:11.2013 17:28
Reason for ban:Illegal mod
Your story:I have my metod to track people that work 80% that i will track someone who's mining i can tell it to u in private not going to give it to everyone.I've tracked someone who was mining and killed him and he said that hes going to report me for xray
but im not using it .I told him that im using skill track but he wont listen to me@Spicycheeze can prove that im using that metod he told me that

MY MODS FOLDERSine.png

I was finding his name u know u can see name through wall he wasn't sneaking
Then why is here /skill track if i can get banned when i track people @Danda
I dont know what was illegal there
Im using heromod pack

I dont know what have i done illegal here

Last edited:

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN:Cardboardking
Banned by: @Angyles
Time of ban:7:11.2013 17:28
Reason for ban:Illegal mod
Your story:I have my metod to track people that work 80% that i will track someone whos mining i can tell it to u in private not going to give it to everyone.I've tracked someone who was mining and killed him and he said that hes going to report me for xray
but im not using it.@Spicycheeze can prove that im using that metod he told me that

MY MODS FOLDERView attachment 8333

I did not ban you @Danda did.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Just because you've taken a screenshot of your mods folder doesn't mean that:
A. You didn't delete it prior to taking the screenshot
B. It isn't installed by extracting the mod into the JAR
C. You don't have a secondary folder for another client

On a side note I watched you mine into look around the wall then mine directly into 3 different mine shafts two of which were done within about 30 seconds making a direction change the instant you broke into the first shaft going down diagonally through the floor.