• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

CaramelCow's Whitelist Application

Archiepvp

Legacy Supporter 3
Hello there, I would like to submit an application to join this community, and be able to use all of the features on the server.

Minecraft In-Game Name: My ingame name is CaramelCow, I do have 3 other alternate accounts however I will not be using them on this server so I doubt they are relevant, if you need the names for whatever reason just ask.

Location and Age: I live in Adelaide, SA, Australia so therefore my timezone is GMT +9:30 Adelaide, Darwin. I am 16 years old.

Previous bans from other servers: Never, I always abide by the rules. Well, actually I did get banned once back in minecraft beta 1.7.3 for asking how to join a chat channel <--- stupid reason so I don't really think it counts.

Referrals: N/A

How did you hear about HeroCraft?: Well, I used to play on another server which had the plugin, around 1.9 beta I believe
Blocktopia Legends of Primordia
? Could be wrong, anyway since then I've been searching for a server that had the same RPG style PVP and I just recently found this, I have been playing on the server for a while, I already know the commands and basics seeing as the server was very similar.

Have you voted for HeroCraft? Yes, on 7/8 of the voting pages. One of them had a how many triangles are in this cube type captcha which I got stuck on so I had to skip it, sorry.

Have you subscribed to our youtube channel?: Yes I have.

Do you agree to HeroCraft EULA and Terms of Services: Yes, read both of the threads. Very well made.

Reason you should be accepted: Well, for starters I did take the time in my busy life to write this thread. Back when I played on a similar server, I left the community for a long while just because that one server shut down. I have been playing the server for a day or so as a greylist which is very fun, however I feel a bit like a lesser person because I don't have access to the main world and commands. I also intend on staying with this community for, well as long as the server stays up.

Special key: HCC10 (I think thats it....)

Additional Info: I'm not too sure on what to say here, but if you do have any questions feel free to ask and I will be happy to answer them.

Thank you, CaramelCow.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Hello there, I would like to submit an application to join this community, and be able to use all of the features on the server.

Minecraft In-Game Name: My ingame name is CaramelCow, I do have 3 other alternate accounts however I will not be using them on this server so I doubt they are relevant, if you need the names for whatever reason just ask.

Location and Age: I live in Adelaide, SA, Australia so therefore my timezone is GMT +9:30 Adelaide, Darwin. I am 16 years old.

Previous bans from other servers: Never, I always abide by the rules. Well, actually I did get banned once back in minecraft beta 1.7.3 for asking how to join a chat channel <--- stupid reason so I don't really think it counts.

Referrals: N/A

How did you hear about HeroCraft?: Well, I used to play on another server which had the plugin, around 1.9 beta I believe
Blocktopia Legends of Primordia
? Could be wrong, anyway since then I've been searching for a server that had the same RPG style PVP and I just recently found this, I have been playing on the server for a while, I already know the commands and basics seeing as the server was very similar.

Have you voted for HeroCraft? Yes, on 7/8 of the voting pages. One of them had a how many triangles are in this cube type captcha which I got stuck on so I had to skip it, sorry.

Have you subscribed to our youtube channel?: Yes I have.

Do you agree to HeroCraft EULA and Terms of Services: Yes, read both of the threads. Very well made.

Reason you should be accepted: Well, for starters I did take the time in my busy life to write this thread. Back when I played on a similar server, I left the community for a long while just because that one server shut down. I have been playing the server for a day or so as a greylist which is very fun, however I feel a bit like a lesser person because I don't have access to the main world and commands. I also intend on staying with this community for, well as long as the server stays up.

Special key: HCC10 (I think thats it....)

Additional Info: I'm not too sure on what to say here, but if you do have any questions feel free to ask and I will be happy to answer them.

Thank you, CaramelCow.

Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1367675836,1367675776][/DOUBLEPOST]I would like to know the alt names before I review this. Thanks!

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Alt names:

Destroyer5
AquaPVP
MagmaPVP

The above mentioned accounts were given away to friends.

You understand if we catch you on the above accounts all of them will be removed from the server.

Accepted: CaramelCow