• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Captainscar's App for Herocraft

• In-game name: Captainscar
  • Location & Age: I am In Australia, Queensland and am 14 years old.
  • Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Have not been banned
  • Referral(s): Do not know anyone on the Server ATM.
  • Reason you should be accepted: I have read the Server rules and have understood them, I have also read the wiki but am unsure of what the Pylons are with the Kingdom town. I am a Half-Decent Builder, Learning how to script and use photoshop CS3, I am willing to attempt to make any sort of Photoshop work. I have also been an assistant and mayors of other towns on other Servers. I know Towny Quite well.
  • How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard about HeroCraft Via, Minestatus.net as it was the No. 3# Server.
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Sir, Yes Sir!
  • Additional Info: I quite like the look of the server, been looking for a Towny/PVP Mix for a while now. Quite like the town system you have going on there. I have also attempted/made my own Texture Pack. I am also serving with the AAFC (Australian Air Force Cadets) as a Cadet.
    6013373685_044768bc06.jpg