• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

captainjenkins5 whitelist application

Minecraft In-game name:captainjenkins5
Location & Age: 15 - Idaho,USA
Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):Yes on the mcbans server during this time howeverI had lent my profile to my brother the ban was grief.
Referral(s): Trebrous
How did you hear about Herocraft?: My Friend Trebrous told me about it and said i should join him and help him build a town on the server!
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: yes
Reason you should be accepted: I love a good server and love to build with my friends when together we make a great team! I respect all people and above all just love to build!
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCC15
Additional Info: Im a good builder and take my time I respect everyone and try to please everyone as well.

bluejack404

Jack of Lapis
Legacy Supporter 8
hcreviewing.png

bluejack404

Jack of Lapis
Legacy Supporter 8
Minecraft In-game name:captainjenkins5
Location & Age: 15 - Idaho,USA
Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):Yes on the mcbans server during this time howeverI had lent my profile to my brother the ban was grief.
Referral(s): Trebrous
How did you hear about Herocraft?: My Friend Trebrous told me about it and said i should join him and help him build a town on the server!
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: yes
Reason you should be accepted: I love a good server and love to build with my friends when together we make a great team! I respect all people and above all just love to build!
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCC15
Additional Info: Im a good builder and take my time I respect everyone and try to please everyone as well.
This application concerns me a lot. MCBans shows that you've been banned 3 times. If you want to be accepted, you'll have to explain what happened regarding the bans. Otherwise, I think I'm not comfortable whitelisting you at this time.

I can find no ban records saying that i was banned 3 times are you sure youwere looking at the right person? Me and three other people have all looked and cant find anything.

Okay i undersatnd now the reasons behind those bans are the guy who banned me is racist and when i called him on it he got angry and banned me then he banned again with the second reason

bluejack404

Jack of Lapis
Legacy Supporter 8
Ah! I see. Okay, well I was only able to find demonstrative proof of one of the bans, which presumably was your brother's. I didn't like the text for one of the other bans. The mod who banned you used language that I think is very unprofessional, so I think you've explained yourself well.

From what I can tell, though, what you've said is true. In which case... Welcome to Herocraft! Please check your PMs, and have fun with all of the friends who've joined with you! Don't forget to make some new ones too. :p