• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

captain3d's Application

captain3d

Iron
In-game name: captain3d

Location & Age:
New Mexico, 15

Previous Bans (Includes other servers):
None

Referral(s):
none

Reason you should be accepted:
I read the rules and regulations for this site and the game, which are completely understandable and I respect. I like them because I really distaste servers that don't have strict rules and don't have zero tolerance. I really like building medieval structures like barn houses and breweries. I'm interested in joining a relatively new town that I can help build buildings such as inns, houses, blacksmiths, cabins, and any other in that genre of building. I'm considered to be a social butterfly and am willing to help people as much as I can.

How did you hear about Herocraft?:
I found HeroCraft while looking for an RPG server on Google. I was searching for a good server to consider playing, because I am very tired of playing servers that people play for a few days and quit. People would spam the chat box with capital letters and slang that was just an annoyance. I want to find a server where people don't act like they're twelve years old, purposefully trying to make others have a hard time playing. I was persuaded that this server would not be in those categories after researching into this site and it's regulations.

Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:
Yes

Do you agree to the Herocraft
EULA & ToS?: Yes

Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):
HCC9

Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Not Required): Yes

Additional Info:
I am in high school, and will get online on my own time, but spend very good use of my time gathering supplies and building what needs to be built. I have a proper use of grammar and this fall will be my 3rd year of Advanced Placement English. The style that I build is related to "aklingerfray" builds on Youtube videos. He is where I got my inspiration from in building. On a previous server I played called "BaconRehab", I made a tiny town of my own that had a windmill, a fountain, and my own home that was 2 stories tall with a basement. People visited and said that my buildings were amazing and that they wish I would build for their towns. When I had the chance, I would go to build different buildings (depending on the person's likes and dislikes) for people, granted that they would be patient. The server has been taken down, and now I'd like to see if I could be a difference in another server. Another server I played on called "Kingdom Eternal" had pre-made plots of land, and I had bought 4 plots of 25x25 = 100x100 all together. With the land I made a large spruce wood cabin with 2 fountains, a sidewalk to the house, and trees around it. Inside had it's own kitchen, was 2 stories tall, and had a mini chandelier. I was working on making an expansion to the house for enchanting and potion making when they had wiped the world with the 1.6.2 update. I'd only recently wanted to try playing an RPG server, to add some variety in the way I play Minecraft. I would be more than happy to send screenshots of my buildings, but the servers I built on had terminated themselves before I had the chance to go ahead and capture them. This server I highly doubt will be deleted anytime soon.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7

1. Minecraft In-Game Name: captain3d
  2. Location & Age: New Mexico, 15
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: None
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel: Yes
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter: Yes
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: {HCC9}
In-game name:
captain3d
Location & Age: New Mexico, 15
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
Referral(s): none
Reason you should be accepted: I read the rules and regulations for this site and the game, which are completely understandable and I respect. I like them because I really distaste servers that don't have strict rules and don't have zero tolerance. I really like building medieval structures like barn houses and breweries. I'm interested in joining a relatively new town that I can help build buildings such as inns, houses, blacksmiths, cabins, and any other in that genre of building. I'm considered to be a social butterfly and am willing to help people as much as I can.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: I found HeroCraft while looking for an RPG server on Google. I was searching for a good server to consider playing, because I am very tired of playing servers that people play for a few days and quit. People would spam the chat box with capital letters and slang that was just an annoyance. I want to find a server where people don't act like they're twelve years old, purposefully trying to make others have a hard time playing. I was persuaded that this server would not be in those categories after researching into this site and it's regulations.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCC9

Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Not Required): Yes
Additional Info: I am in high school, and will get online on my own time, but spend very good use of my time gathering supplies and building what needs to be built. I have a proper use of grammar and this fall will be my 3rd year of Advanced Placement English. The style that I build is related to "aklingerfray" builds on Youtube videos. He is where I got my inspiration from in building. On a previous server I played called "BaconRehab", I made a tiny town of my own that had a windmill, a fountain, and my own home that was 2 stories tall with a basement. People visited and said that my buildings were amazing and that they wish I would build for their towns. When I had the chance, I would go to build different buildings (depending on the person's likes and dislikes) for people, granted that they would be patient. The server has been taken down, and now I'd like to see if I could be a difference in another server. Another server I played on called "Kingdom Eternal" had pre-made plots of land, and I had bought 4 plots of 25x25 = 100x100 all together. With the land I made a large spruce wood cabin with 2 fountains, a sidewalk to the house, and trees around it. Inside had it's own kitchen, was 2 stories tall, and had a mini chandelier. I was working on making an expansion to the house for enchanting and potion making when they had wiped the world with the 1.6.2 update. I'd only recently wanted to try playing an RPG server, to add some variety in the way I play Minecraft. I would be more than happy to send screenshots of my buildings, but the servers I built on had terminated themselves before I had the chance to go ahead and capture them. This server I highly doubt will be deleted anytime soon.

Reviewing

captain3d

Iron
I don't remember being on that server. Maybe my brother played on my account while I was on winterbreak. As far as I remember, that was not me being banned. I was never informed by him that he played on my account if so.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I don't remember being on that server. Maybe my brother played on my account while I was on winterbreak. As far as I remember, that was not me being banned. I was never informed by him that he played on my account if so.

I will go ahead and add you but understand we do not allow alt accounts, so if you are caught using one it will be banned.