• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capitol] [AD] Volantis - Recruiting!

yeelowsnow

Legacy Supporter 9
I am leaving Draken Vale due to the fact of not many people online and i dislike some of the people in the town and finally i would also like to play with my friend R1ennengan
Other than the fact that drakenvale has the largest population of any town right now...you are accepted. Check your inbox and get with a manager ingame for perms.

Ultanian

Portal
IGN |UltNachopony
Age | Please note we are currently accepting players 15 years of age or older: I am 15. 16 in September.
Location and Time Zone |US, Mountain Time
How long have you been whitelisted | Please note we currently require you to be whitelisted for one month to apply: Since Bastion, says under my name <<<
If less than 3 months, please link to whitelist application |
Previous Towns | Braavos (Bastion), Silvermede (Bastion), Conduit- I was the mayor, gave leadership to another (Haven)
Why did you leave (if applicable) | Left Braavos to help a friend with their town, Left Silvermede because of server reset, Left conduit dude to inactive members and the what had happened while I was inactive... So many young people and newbies :/
Why do you want to join Volantis | Reunite with LO (AD)
Why would Volantis want you | I am experienced in defensive combat, from strategy to defensive structures using redstone. I absolutely love making traps.
Tell us about yourself | Love Game of Thrones, been watching the show and might start reading the books soon. I like to RP (somewhat) and watch battles from afar, acting as a general ;)
How did you hear about Volantis | Who hasn't?
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Jonsoon, RagingDragon5, LightningCape, Hilltim1, and Yeelowsnow
Referrals | I hope Jonsoon remembers me, other than that nothing :(

RagingDragon5

Portal
IGN |UltNachopony
Age | Please note we are currently accepting players 15 years of age or older: I am 15. 16 in September.
How long have you been whitelisted | Please note we currently require you to be whitelisted for one month to apply: Since Bastion, says under my name <<<
Previous Towns | Braavos (Bastion), Silvermede (Bastion), Conduit- I was the mayor, gave leadership to another (Haven)
Why did you leave (if applicable) | Left Braavos to help a friend with their town, Left Silvermede because of server reset, Left conduit dude to inactive members and the what had happened while I was inactive... So many young people and newbies :/
Why would Volantis want you | I am experienced in defensive combat, from strategy to defensive structures using redstone. I absolutely love making traps.
Tell us about yourself | Love Game of Thrones, been watching the show and might start reading the books soon. I like to RP (somewhat) and watch battles from afar, acting as a general ;)
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Jonsoon, RagingDragon5, LightningCape, Hilltim1, and Yeelowsnow
Accepted, check your inbox for more information

Application
IGN: MicahParker
Location | Time zone: United States, Central Time

Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application-for-whitelist.52354/#post-411591

How long have you been on HC: Since 5/17/2014

Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I don't currently use it, but I could if needed.

What towns have you been in: The first day of me playing a guy named Cardboardking invited me to his town, i joined, not even sure the towns name.

Why did you leave them (if applicable): I left the town because I didn't even know the town name since i had just joined.

Why do you want to join: I would like to be a part of a fun town with dedicated members to play with. It makes the entire game experience more fun.

What town are you interested in joining after graduation: I'm interested in Volantis mainly. I've always loved being a hunter and tradesman, so being a part of the town that is capital of trade and construction is very inviting to me. Also I noticed that 2 seats on the house of nobles are open on Volantis. This gives me a goal to work hard for and prove myself to be the best candidate for!

What can you give to us, as a community: I can give the community a hard working dedicated member who loves to have fun and make friends.

Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes

What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Specialize into a secondary class.

What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Be a good sport. I'm currently a LostSoul, so having experience players who would be willing to play fair and respectfully would make the game alot more enjoyable.

Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No, if anything I think they set boundaries for a productive way to enjoy the game and have fun.

Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: Yes

Tell us about yourself: I'm a 19 year old, soon to be college sophomore from the United States! I've always said I'm a fun loving social person by day, and a gamer by night! I love to have a great time with friends, but also know when to buckle down and get work done! I love music, playing games like minecraft, league of legends, and runescape, and love making friends.

Referrals: Irishman81

Didn't mean to post the same application from the AD application. I have to go do some things though so I will apply properly when i get back online!

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Application
IGN: MicahParker

Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application-for-whitelist.52354/#post-411591

Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I don't currently use it, but I could if needed.

What towns have you been in: The first day of me playing a guy named Cardboardking invited me to his town, i joined, not even sure the towns name.

Why did you leave them (if applicable): I left the town because I didn't even know the town name since i had just joined.

Why do you want to join: I would like to be a part of a fun town with dedicated members to play with. It makes the entire game experience more fun.

What town are you interested in joining after graduation: I'm interested in Volantis mainly. I've always loved being a hunter and tradesman, so being a part of the town that is capital of trade and construction is very inviting to me. Also I noticed that 2 seats on the house of nobles are open on Volantis. This gives me a goal to work hard for and prove myself to be the best candidate for!

What can you give to us, as a community: I can give the community a hard working dedicated member who loves to have fun and make friends.

What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Specialize into a secondary class.

What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Be a good sport. I'm currently a LostSoul, so having experience players who would be willing to play fair and respectfully would make the game alot more enjoyable.

Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No, if anything I think they set boundaries for a productive way to enjoy the game and have fun.

Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: Yes

Tell us about yourself: I'm a 19 year old, soon to be college sophomore from the United States! I've always said I'm a fun loving social person by day, and a gamer by night! I love to have a great time with friends, but also know when to buckle down and get work done! I love music, playing games like minecraft, league of legends, and runescape, and love making friends.

Referrals: Irishman81
Welcome to Volantis! Check your inbox.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN |UltNachopony
Hi.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN |UltNachopony

Welcome back.

mvpluke

Dirt
Application
IGN: mvpluke

Link to your whitelist application:
http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application-for-whitelist.52354/#post-411591

Why did you leave them (if applicable): I left the town because there was no building space and no one helped us in the town.

Why do you want to join: I would like to be a part of a fun town with dedicated members to play with. playing with friends makes the game more fun.

What town are you interested in joining after graduation: I'm interested in Volantis because I love mining for money because I love mining.

What can you give to us, as a community: I can give the community a player who is nice and dedicated.

What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: play with your team, not against it. because teamwork is very powerful and I like to be able to work with fellow town members.

Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No, because if there were no rules then this server would be annoying at times.

Tell us about yourself: I'm 18 years old and soon to be in college where my best friend and I who's ign is micahparker will be playing games together a lot.

Referrals: micahparker

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Application
IGN: mvpluke

Link to your whitelist application:
http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application-for-whitelist.52354/#post-411591

Why did you leave them (if applicable): I left the town because there was no building space and no one helped us in the town.

Why do you want to join: I would like to be a part of a fun town with dedicated members to play with. playing with friends makes the game more fun.

What town are you interested in joining after graduation: I'm interested in Volantis because I love mining for money because I love mining.

What can you give to us, as a community: I can give the community a player who is nice and dedicated.

What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: play with your team, not against it. because teamwork is very powerful and I like to be able to work with fellow town members.

Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No, because if there were no rules then this server would be annoying at times.

Tell us about yourself: I'm 18 years old and soon to be in college where my best friend and I who's ign is micahparker will be playing games together a lot.

Referrals: micahparker
Accepted, check your inbox!

IGN | chaosxflameboss
Age | 15
Location and Time Zone | ID,USA (UTC-07:00) Mountain Time (US & Canada)
How long have you been whitelisted | 1 year, since before the server was revamped
Why do you want to join Volantis |
Why would Volantis want you | I am a miner, and I am friendly.
Tell us about yourself | I prefer playing with others than alone, and I like mining.
How did you hear about Volantis | In game chat, from
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Jonsoon, RagingDragon5, hilltim1, LightningCape, and yeelowsnow.

RagingDragon5

Portal
IGN | chaosxflameboss
Age | 15
How long have you been whitelisted | 1 year, since before the server was revamped
Why do you want to join Volantis |
Tell us about yourself | I prefer playing with others than alone, and I like mining.
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Jonsoon, RagingDragon5, hilltim1, LightningCape, and yeelowsnow.
You don't have a reason why you want to join Volantis?

IGN | chaosxflameboss
Age | 15
Why do you want to join Volantis | I enjoy playing with others and I like the idea of a town.

RagingDragon5

Portal
IGN | chaosxflameboss
Age | 15
Why do you want to join Volantis | I enjoy playing with others and I like the idea of a town.
Accepted, check your inbox for more information.

_Maxo

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN | _Maxo
Age | 16.5
Location and Time Zone | Florida EST
How long have you been whitelisted | Since the middle of Zeal
Previous Towns | New this map, previous member of North Reach/Kamino on zeal and I was solo DragonGuarde
Why did you leave (if applicable) | No towns this map
Why do you want to join Volantis | I want to join Volantis because I'm good buddies with whiteninja1970 and hilltim1, it looks beautiful, and I know I can help out in many ways.
Why would Volantis want you | I can kill most anyone when I am leveled and I give really good head.
Tell us about yourself | I like cars, bitches, and money along with killing people in minecraft. I own a BMW and like it very much. I go to a prestigious school and actually do well in school.
How did you hear about Volantis | whiteninja1970 my babe
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Mayor | Jonsoon
Second in Command | RagingDragon5
Managers | hilltim1, LightningCape, yeelowsnow

Referrals | whiteninja1970

yeelowsnow

Legacy Supporter 9
Pending. Please wait while I bring it up with the council.
IGN | _Maxo
Age | 16.5
Previous Towns | New this map, previous member of North Reach/Kamino on zeal and I was solo DragonGuarde
Why do you want to join Volantis | I want to join Volantis because I'm good buddies with whiteninja1970 and hilltim1, it looks beautiful, and I know I can help out in many ways.
Why would Volantis want you | I can kill most anyone when I am leveled and I give really good head.
Tell us about yourself | I like cars, bitches, and money along with killing people in minecraft. I own a BMW and like it very much. I go to a prestigious school and actually do well in school.

yeelowsnow

Legacy Supporter 9
IGN | _Maxo
Age | 16.5

Sorry for the slow reply. You've been accepted. Please get with a manager in game and check your inbox.

MasterLink742

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN | MasterLink742
Age | 19
Location and Time Zone | AR, USA | CST
How long have you been whitelisted | 3 years
If less than 3 months, please link to whitelist application | N/A
Previous Towns | New Hope/Orion/Aegis/Fumo/XXXmas Town/Legacy (all on previous maps. Last map I played was Dragongarde)
Why did you leave (if applicable) | The map ended. Also I was inactive
Why do you want to join Volantis | Looks like a cool community. I wanted to join a town and this one (well the kingdom) kept popping up. Looking around, no where else had the same appeal. Just felt right, y'know?
Why would Volantis want you | I generally fit in with the requirements set in place by the rules. I sometimes like to think I'm good at pvp. I'm easy to get along with.
Tell us about yourself | I'm in college for psychology and pre-law. Outside of minecraft I'm pretty introverted but I am slowly becoming less so. When a played a year and a half ago (or something like that) I was a guide, and I hope to reapply soon. I'm generally pretty friendly and I don't like conflict so I try to avoid/resolve any that is existing (within reason)
How did you hear about Volantis | I heard about the kingdom in o chat a few days ago and did some research. Later, when browsing through towns, I saw it again.
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Jonsoon, RagingDragon5, hilltim1, LightningCape, yeelowsnow
Referrals | N/A

zetsumei101

Stone
IGN | zetsumei101
Age | 26
Location and Time Zone | Georgia/Eastern
How long have you been whitelisted | 3 years
If less than 3 months, please link to whitelist application | N/A
Previous Towns | None
Why did you leave (if applicable) | N/A
Why do you want to join Volantis | Community atmosphere.
Why would Volantis want you | I help out as much as I can and try to provide, for the community, as much as possible.
Tell us about yourself | There isn't a whole lot to tell. I'm a United States Army combat vet. I live a very simple life. I work for the DoD, doing IT work. Can't say much more than that. I'm usually with my family more than anything. So, I'm very much a casual gamer.
How did you hear about Volantis | I just checked the township forum. Thought y'all would be the overall best match, for me.
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Jonsoon, RagingDragon5, hilltim1, LightningCape, yeelowsnow
Referrals | None