• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capitol] [AD] Volantis - Recruiting!

RagingDragon5

Portal
IGN | Ruger392
Age | 15
Location and Time Zone | New jersey USA EST
How long have you been whitelisted | Since the august of 2013
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | ~~~~~~
Previous Towns
l Last Map Enlighten and rapture. This map rapture
Why did you leave (if applicable) | I left this map rapture because I didnt like the certain attention it was getting and because it was inactive
Why do you want to join Volantis | Well your nation was where i first started and I would like to return because I miss the players and the rules
Why would Volantis want you | Im a flying penguin. Skilled at pvp (love to pvp) Im fair and like to lighten the mood. And I'm willing to help out anyone in the town or allys.
Tell us about yourself | Well Im a gamer. A flying penguin. Really active and basketball player
How did you hear about Volantis | Erm snooping around on the threads and trist
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) hilltim1, LightningCape, RagingDragon5, Aryios, Jonsoon
Referrals | Trist45

Welcome. Check your inbox for more inforemation.

IGN | thegrandtaco2
Age | 14
Location and Time Zone | New Jersey EST
How long have you been whitelisted | 1 month
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-app.49254/
Previous Towns | Rapture
Why did you leave (if applicable) | The attention rapture was getting
Why do you want to join Volantis | My good friend Ruger is in voltanis and he says this is a good town.
Why would Volantis want you | I can pvp and help with builds.
Tell us about yourself | Im a gamer, I do graphics and like ruger I am also a flying penguin.
How did you hear about Volantis | My friend ruger
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | LightningCape, RagingDragon5, Aryios, Jonsoon, and hilltim1.
Referrals | Ruger392

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN | thegrandtaco2
Age | 14
Location and Time Zone | New Jersey EST
How long have you been whitelisted | 1 month
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-app.49254/
Previous Towns | Rapture
Why did you leave (if applicable) | The attention rapture was getting
Why do you want to join Volantis | My good friend Ruger is in voltanis and he says this is a good town.
Why would Volantis want you | I can pvp and help with builds.
Tell us about yourself | Im a gamer, I do graphics and like ruger I am also a flying penguin.
How did you hear about Volantis | My friend ruger
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | LightningCape, RagingDragon5, Aryios, Jonsoon, and hilltim1.
Referrals | Ruger392

Accepted! Check your forum PM's and we will see you in game.

Sanogono

ICE ICE ICE!
IGN | Sanogono
Age | 15
Location and Time Zone | Pennsylvania, US;
How long have you been whitelisted | Eastern Time Zone
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |~~~~~~~~~~~
Previous Towns | Mith
Why did you leave (if applicable) | Due to being grounded, they kicked me out for not being on.
Why do you want to join Volantis | I seek protection, community and a badass hunting group.
Why would Volantis want you | I'm resourceful, a dead-shot with ranged weapons and spells, knowledgable as to builds and have a knack for accumulating vast amounts of Souls in short amounts of time (Record; 350 in 1 day)
Tell us about yourself | I am an intelligent and logical person, getting high grades in my high school. Despite nobody talking to me often for unknown reasons, I listen very well, am kind and tactful. I also play Team Fortress 2 and competitive Pokémon often, and I am planning on going to the Pokémon VGCs (Video Game Championships) with a pal of mine and the kind members of the group Team Magma.
How did you hear about Volantis | One day as a Dragoon, I found the Volantis castle and jumped into it, looked around for roughly 5 seconds, and hopped right out and continued on my merry way. I saw a member's advertisement on the server and decided to come right over and apply.
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Jonsoon, Aryios, hilltim1, LightningCape, and RagingDragon5.
Referrals | None~

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN | Sanogono
Age | 15
Location and Time Zone | Pennsylvania, US;
How long have you been whitelisted | Eastern Time Zone
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |~~~~~~~~~~~
Previous Towns | Mith
Why did you leave (if applicable) | Due to being grounded, they kicked me out for not being on.
Why do you want to join Volantis | I seek protection, community and a badass hunting group.
Why would Volantis want you | I'm resourceful, a dead-shot with ranged weapons and spells, knowledgable as to builds and have a knack for accumulating vast amounts of Souls in short amounts of time (Record; 350 in 1 day)
Tell us about yourself | I am an intelligent and logical person, getting high grades in my high school. Despite nobody talking to me often for unknown reasons, I listen very well, am kind and tactful. I also play Team Fortress 2 and competitive Pokémon often, and I am planning on going to the Pokémon VGCs (Video Game Championships) with a pal of mine and the kind members of the group Team Magma.
How did you hear about Volantis | One day as a Dragoon, I found the Volantis castle and jumped into it, looked around for roughly 5 seconds, and hopped right out and continued on my merry way. I saw a member's advertisement on the server and decided to come right over and apply.
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Jonsoon, Aryios, hilltim1, LightningCape, and RagingDragon5.
Referrals | None~

Accepted! Thank you for the colorful read, we look forward to having you in our town. Please check your forum PM's and find us in game to get set up.

Thanks for taking initiative volantis! We plan on recruiting as soon as we have a basic structure for our town, so I'll direct everyone here till then.

With great brotherly love,

Sentinel

Stone
IGN |32154431643
Age |15
Location and Time Zone |USA Eastern time zone
How long have you been whitelisted |1 day
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/numbers-application.50104/#post-395288
Previous Towns |none
Why did you leave (if applicable) |none
Why do you want to join Volantis |I want to get a firmer foothold in this server
Why would Volantis want you |I've played minecraft since beta 1.4 and have a lot of experience. I am a moderator for the Sunfury build team.
Tell us about yourself | I'm good at building and redstone.
How did you hear about Volantis |through recruitment chat
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) Jonsoon, Aryios, hilltim1, LightningCape, RagingDragon5
Referrals |Hilltim1

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN |32154431643
Age |15
Location and Time Zone |USA Eastern time zone
How long have you been whitelisted |1 day
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/numbers-application.50104/#post-395288
Previous Towns |none
Why did you leave (if applicable) |none
Why do you want to join Volantis |I want to get a firmer foothold in this server
Why would Volantis want you |I've played minecraft since beta 1.4 and have a lot of experience. I am a moderator for the Sunfury build team.
Tell us about yourself | I'm good at building and redstone.
How did you hear about Volantis |through recruitment chat
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) Jonsoon, Aryios, hilltim1, LightningCape, RagingDragon5
Referrals |Hilltim1

Accepted! Please check your forum PM's and see you in game.

Bones00007

Gold
IGN | Bones00007
Age | 20
Location and Time Zone | USA, MI Est
How long have you been whitelisted | Awhile...? 100% 3+ months
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |
Previous Towns | None
Why did you leave (if applicable) | N/A
Why do you want to join Volantis | Seems like a fun group of people, lots of members and awesome town.
Why would Volantis want you | No clue, for I am a scrub.
Tell us about yourself | I'm 20, currently in college, new to Minecraft and I am horrible at it.
How did you hear about Volantis | Re Channel
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) |
Mayor | Jonsoon
Second in Command | Aryios
Managers | hilltim1, LightningCape, RagingDragon5

Referrals | Nope.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN | Bones00007
Age | 20
Location and Time Zone | USA, MI Est
How long have you been whitelisted | Awhile...? 100% 3+ months
Previous Towns | None
Why do you want to join Volantis | Seems like a fun group of people, lots of members and awesome town.
Why would Volantis want you | No clue, for I am a scrub.
Tell us about yourself | I'm 20, currently in college, new to Minecraft and I am horrible at it.
How did you hear about Volantis | Re Channel
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) |
Mayor | Jonsoon
Second in Command | Aryios
Managers | hilltim1, LightningCape, RagingDragon5

Referrals | Nope.

Accepted! Please check your forum messages and find us in game to get setup.

@Angyles - Name change.
@Jonsoon - Leader update?

RagingDragon5

Portal
I'm going to be with family for about a week or longer so I won't be on as much. I will be able to pop in a couple times, but won't be on that long.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Fyi, added Ahrall and Yeelowsnow to the town.

Raolyth

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN | PossiblePancakes
Age | 21
Location and Time Zone | Illinois, USA / CST
How long have you been whitelisted | Since October 2013
Previous Towns |
Roanoke
Why did you leave (if applicable) | Left the server for a while, came back and the town was no longer active
Why do you want to join Volantis | I'm looking for a good group of others to play with and a town to contribute towards
Why would Volantis want you | I'm easy to get along with, enjoy helping others, and overall just having a good time
Tell us about yourself | I'm a junior at a four year university studying Computer Science, web admin of the student newspaper, and pretty swell guy

How did you hear about Volantis | I saw hilltim1 advertising in /re channel
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Jonsoon, Aryios, hilltim1, LightningCape, RagingDragon5

RagingDragon5

Portal
IGN | PossiblePancakes
Age | 21
Location and Time Zone | Illinois, USA / CST
How long have you been whitelisted | Since October 2013
Previous Towns |
Roanoke
Why did you leave (if applicable) | Left the server for a while, came back and the town was no longer active
Why do you want to join Volantis | I'm looking for a good group of others to play with and a town to contribute towards
Why would Volantis want you | I'm easy to get along with, enjoy helping others, and overall just having a good time
Tell us about yourself | I'm a junior at a four year university studying Computer Science, web admin of the student newspaper, and pretty swell guy

How did you hear about Volantis | I saw hilltim1 advertising in /re channel
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Jonsoon, Aryios, hilltim1, LightningCape, RagingDragon5

Accepted. Check your inbox for more info

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
I think its about time we have a plot sale!

All plots are 25% off until Sunday March 2nd at 11:59pm MST.

Blue 375s 281

Green 750s 563

Black plots are also on presale and will be released shortly.

Black 1,500 1,125

Remember that you only have to pay the difference of your current plot size. See a manager for more info!

Carogsnow

Dirt
IGN | Carogsnow
Age | 19
Location and Time Zone | Texas, Central
How long have you been whitelisted | Feb 27,2014
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/carogsnows-whitelist-application.50230/#post-396174
Previous Towns
l none
Why do you want to join Volantis | Well I want to be part of a town! I want to be part of something in this mincraft world.
Why would Volantis want you | I will do anything for my town (as long as I am part of that town), I am helpful and love to be a part of the community
Tell us about yourself | I am in college at the moment so minecraft is like my relaxing time. I would like to be a film maker one day and produce films for everyone to enjoy :)
How did you hear about Volantis | I met RagingDragon5 while asking about towns.
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) hilltim1, LightningCape, RagingDragon5, Aryios, Jonsoon
Referrals | none

RagingDragon5

Portal
IGN | Carogsnow
Age | 19
Location and Time Zone | Texas, Central
How long have you been whitelisted | Feb 27,2014
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/carogsnows-whitelist-application.50230/#post-396174
Previous Towns
l none
Why do you want to join Volantis | Well I want to be part of a town! I want to be part of something in this mincraft world.
Why would Volantis want you | I will do anything for my town (as long as I am part of that town), I am helpful and love to be a part of the community
Tell us about yourself | I am in college at the moment so minecraft is like my relaxing time. I would like to be a film maker one day and produce films for everyone to enjoy :)
How did you hear about Volantis | I met RagingDragon5 while asking about towns.
Referrals | none

Accepted, check your inbox.