• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capital] Vault 1?1 [37] - KOE

RE: [Township] Vault 1?1 [22*]

Read the News update in the main post. Lots of new thing happening

Especially liking our sunroof, screenshots to come but its 100% cooler when you see it in action. :icon_twisted:

RE: [CITY] Vault 1?1 [22*]

SupaSkwirrel said:
Yep it's official. We're a City :D

Swweeet!

And i was browsing texturepacks earlier and came across this one, thought it fits perfectly with the theme of vault 101 :)

http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=1021&t=135451

FuzLogix

Legacy Supporter 7

Yeh congrats to all Vault 101 Members, we're Officially a city, and the Vault is looking better everyday.

Thanks MassacreLG I'm gonna check out that texture pack, looks ideal :)

Town Subway is up, running and connect to KOE's north line Thank you to everybody who made his possible, F*CK YEAH! And Nice find Massacre, gonna dl that texture pack - its looks pretty awesome. :D

RE: [Township] Vault 101 [16*]

SupaSkwirrel said:
Our current Bank teller Mayonesiac is unable to continue banking for our town. I as banker am still active so there's no need to worry, however I would like to find someone to take over for Mayo. If you are interested, please post here or msg me ingame and you will be considered for the position. We already have a taker I just want to make sure everyone gets a fair chance to apply.

Citizens of Vault 101 only please.

I think you have given everyone a fair chance at applying now, and Im still interested... :icon_biggrin:

Hey hey, I have planned out a guild based in and for Vault 101 and i thought i'd give you guys the whole idea of it before i officially form it :) Currently as some of you may know, I'm creating our HQ then launching the guild :) Heres the whole description:

Brotherhood of Steel
Alignment: Neutral

Description
(Still yet to create one, but basic idea is that Brotherhood of Steel is protecting Vault 101 and its Citizens. Also offering services for them. Once i form the guild I'll do all the description and fiction.)

BoS = Brother of Steel aka a guild member :p

Goals

* Creating "homes away from home" for the citizen's of the Vault. The Brotherhood of Steel will be
Purchasing and developing plots in as many Towns, Cities and Capitals as possible. So when a
Vault 101 Citizen, or BoS is travelling, they have a place to stay and stock up on essentials.
* Colonising of the Nether. We shall be building an impenetrable fort in the nether, for Travellers
and Citizens of the Vault alike to have a safe place to stay whilst travelling this forsaken place.
* Protection of Vault 101, Property of Vault 101 and Protection of the Vaults Citizens.
Retribution will be exacted on those who attack or steal from the Vault and it's Citizens.
* Developing Wasteland Mines. The Brotherhood of Steel will be building numerous Mines out in the
Wasteland. Away from the ravaged public mines of cities and towns.

Benefits of being a Brother of Steel

* First people to witness and work on projects outside the vault.
* Full Access to the Brotherhood of Steel HQ and secret projects
* Access to the Brotherhood of Steel's personal stocks of Tools, Weapons, Armour, Food and Materials
* Payment for retribution dealt on people who murder and steal from vault citizens. (Bounties)
* Members of the Brotherhood of Steel get 150c for ten gold bars from the Vault bank,
plus an extra 5c from the exhibitionary team.

Rules

1. All members of the Brotherhood of Steel must also be Citizens of Vault 101.
If at any time, a Brother of Steel joins a different city, they will be discharged.
2. If asked to participate in a project, you are expected to do so. Those who are consistently
unhelpful forfeit all benefits until they do something.
3. Follow Vault 101 Laws.
4. Follow other Town, City or Capital rules whilst within their boundaries, unless specifically
ordered not to.
5. No attacking others in the wasteland, unless provoked.
6. Abide by all server rules.

FuzLogix is going to be SIC of the Brotherhood of Steel once it's started. I might add in various ranks which may increase benefits or simply increase power within the guild.. Still something i'm thinking about :)

And yeah, that's the general jist of things! When I officially create the guild, parts of what i just posted may change, but probably not by much :)

FuzLogix

Legacy Supporter 7

Yes indeed, BoS is going to be a Guild to remember and Mass certainly know what he's doing.

The Pentagon HQ is coming together nicely, and the Guild will be active very soon.

For people interested in joining The Brotherhood of Steel, remember you need to be a Vault 101 Citizen first. Only then will you be considered for this Elite group.

For all Vault 101 Citizens wishing to join please message either myself or MassacreLG in-game or via the forum to express your interest.

Here's to the Future of The Brotherhood of Steel and to the continued success of Vault 101.

Neo_Exdeath

Destroyer Of Worlds
Legacy Supporter 3
RE: [CITY] Vault 1?1 [28*]

citizen audit
SzlaJowaty - inactive
Aiex17 - inactive
Zeekill - inactive
cowboygeeker - inactive
Ebeneezer - inactive
Guggztah - inactive
zboyultra - inactive
ryderamthor - spelling

RE: [CITY] Vault 1?1 [28*]

Gracias Neo. These inactivities have been noted. Not as bad a blow as I was expecting :D We've been surprisingly active lately.

Neo_Exdeath

Destroyer Of Worlds
Legacy Supporter 3

globydudeca is shown in both Vault101 and Lion's Bay
wlwil10 is shown in both Vault101 and New Hope
Hansssa is shown as banned

RE: [CITY] Vault 1?1 [21*]

LuDDeDeKuDDe is a new bank teller :icon_mrgreen:

Neo_Exdeath said:
globydudeca is shown in both Vault101 and Lion's Bay
wlwil10 is shown in both Vault101 and New Hope
Hansssa is shown as banned

Yeah spoke to globy. He's been moved from citizen count to guest list.

Will remove wlwil for now till we sort this out.

Hansssa has been removed...although I think i may have seen him online despite the ban.

ricecakes394

Glowing Redstone
RE: [CITY] Vault 1?1 [20*]

Was on the minecraft forums the other day and found this texture pack. I think it suits the theme of the vault quite well. http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=1021&t=135451&sid=c4f02d10f49679a186c5760f966cf0b1

RE: [CITY] Vault 1?1 [19*]

I'm going semi-active for the next 3 (or hopefully fewer) weeks. I'll still be around but not enough to run the town as it deserves. Therefore Fuzlogix will be stepping up as mayor in the mean time. Go Fuz! :icon_mrgreen:

In other news, we're sad to see Ricecakes leave us for a more sinister future :icon_twisted: We wish you luck with New Hope.

Vault 101 is still alive and active. I'm getting along with my university work but will probably still be busy until the 11th. Fuz is performing the mayoral duties and I hear that work on the BoS headquarters is coming along nicely.

Apherdite

Queen Bee

Citizen Audit:
Der_Ami - inactive
MassacreLG - inactive
Goldberry2000 - inactive
ryderamthor - inactive
KillerKonkar - inactive
Doctor_Sunburst - inactive

Vault 101 has 14 active citizens.

Apherdite said:
Citizen Audit:
Der_Ami - inactive
MassacreLG - inactive
Goldberry2000 - inactive
ryderamthor - inactive
KillerKonkar - inactive
Doctor_Sunburst - inactive

Vault 101 has 14 active citizens.

Thanks for the audit Apherdite :)

The inactive citizens have been marked accordingly, and the newly recruited citizens have been added to the list bringing our count up to 18.

We're making an effort to keep our numbers above the 20 limit required for city status, but organization is at a bit hard while I'm away. Nevertheless Fuzlogix is doing a good job at keeping vault 101 running. I expect to be back ingame just after the proposed collocation, so until then I hope our town wont get any problems for being slightly under the 20 active count.

Oh, and figured I might as well ask: Is there any way to give someone permission to edit the main post in this thread? Y'know so that like an SIC can update citizens lists.