• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capital] Solis [38] - [Neutral] [ARC] [RECRUITING]

miepie38

Dirt
  • In Game Name:miepie38
  • Time on the server:1 hr
  • Timezone/Country: TN(USA) eastern standerd
  • Combat / Raiding experiences on herocraft: none on herocraft I do have pvp experince( I conqured a whole server called noblecraft)
  • Allies or Enemies you have: none
  • Class: Warrior(lvl 2)

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
  • In Game Name:miepie38
  • Time on the server:1 hr
  • Timezone/Country: TN(USA) eastern standerd
  • Combat / Raiding experiences on herocraft: none on herocraft I do have pvp experince( I conqured a whole server called noblecraft)
  • Allies or Enemies you have: none
  • Class: Warrior(lvl 2)

Welcome to Solis!

ebilaxe

Legacy Supporter 6
I'm leaving, my house keeps getting broken into, as well as your town. You guys are always raided. Sorry Shadow, still love ya.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
I'm leaving, my house keeps getting broken into, as well as your town. You guys are always raided. Sorry Shadow, still love ya.
You should have been reporting break ins and theft to me so i could kick the culprit out. We were also in the process of improving our defences. But ok.

ebilaxe

Legacy Supporter 6
You should have been reporting break ins and theft to me so i could kick the culprit out. We were also in the process of improving our defences. But ok.

Every time I'm on, I tell someone that it was broken into, they're just like eh. Sorry :(

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
I never got notification of this. You have to tell me, kris, or jzill. We are the leaders and the admins will only tell us who did it. Telling ordinary citizens isnt going to do much.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
ARC is in an alliance with the town Camelot now. Would be lovely of you updated you ally list, so that your citizens don't kill mine :)