• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capital] Solis [27] - [Evil]

JZillifro

Soulsand
Town Name: Solis

Mayor/SIC: OnixZ2/JZillifro

Banker: Zachimon

Location of Town: Around -1200,-1200

Misc Info: We built this city on rock and roll
Town celebration dance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GVRtS18xSk&feature=related

Charter Signatures:

1. OnixZ2
  2. JZillifro
  3. zachimon
  4. garretnoyd
  5. ShadoWall555
  6. SonOfAGunner
  7. xxMASSCHAOSx
  8. auxier
  9. Dillpickles
  10. MrSandPaperNips
  11. cocobean0201
  12. DOGwhsperer
  13. Vegeta6969
  14. cryers
  15. fengpwns
  16. metaljoe17
  17. mike0o00
  18. vermundir
  19. KingBob1
  20. jantjebeton96
  21. boomman430
  22. PistolFeet
  23. garrettnoyd
  24. huntersmith
  25. gbnukeunoob
  26. tylermj99
  27. Starkillah
  28. creeperthief222
  29. phantoms77
10/3/11: 500c paid to Neo_Exdeath by zachimon

10/10/11: 700c paid to Kainzo by JZillifro

zachimon

Legacy Supporter 7
Citizen list updated

1. OnixZ2
  2. JZillifro
  3. zachimon
  4. foudoo
  5. ShadoWall555
  6. SonOfAGunner
  7. xxMASSCHAOSx
  8. auxier
  9. BLUDxETHAN
  10. brycehunter
  11. DillPickles
  12. MrSandPaperNips
  13. CocoBean0201
  14. DOGwhsperer
  15. Vegeta6969
  16. cryers
  17. fengpwns
  18. metaljoe17
  19. mike0o00
  20. vermundir
  21. huipi
  22. kingbob1
  23. jantjebeton96
  24. boomman430
  25. xraiin

Neo_Exdeath

Destroyer Of Worlds
Legacy Supporter 3
Fix the spelling on the citizen list/remove inactive
Code:
BLUDxETHAN last online 9-20-2011
brycehunter last online 9-12-2011
DillPickles does not exist
CocoBean0201 does not exist
huipi does not exist
kingbob1 does not exist

JZillifro

Soulsand
how are the other towns evil? they're not hated by most around them, and what determines if a towns good or evil?

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
how are the other towns evil? they're not hated by most around them, and what determines if a towns good or evil?

Well considering the normal thing is for towns to mind their own business and mindlessly raid those who they are not allied with, I'd say to be evil done the right way takes a little role play. Like Spire and Kleptocracy do. Just killing people isn't evil, it's normal.

You could be like Nazis or something, put some purpose behind your raids like world domination or something. It's both more appealing, and more intersting of a town concept. Or maybe Nazis are too far and you want to be more like a shady town with lots of shady activity, this would give you some fun chances by making a mafia-like guild or something.

All I see here is a list of names, and I don't often see these names on the killing end of death messages either. There's more to being an evil town than the title. In contrast what makes a town good is probably that they stay out of conflicts if they are not threatened, and try to make peace rather than bloodshed; the few good listed towns on the server make a good job of that too. (edit) but they can go raid and kill people too, since that is a normal act, and not evil.(end edits)

Regardless of your alignment, your town MUST be more than just a list of names :p Have some fun with it and spread your message to the world of HC!

kriskills

Legacy Supporter 6
Considering I never really hear about the Kleptocracy doing much of anything, I cant see them as evil either. We have been busy building and getting this capitol ready. Town - Capitol in 7 days (few extras for staff to give us capitol ring) so lots of work in a little amount of time, but we have still gone out on raids, and killed MANY raiders throughout the process

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Well, Kleptocracy is a town exclusively for thieves, so if you see them doing much of anything then they are doing it wrong :p

As for how fast you got capitol, you're right, you all must be very busy. I was just using Spire and Klepto to back up my argument that evil takes role play and/or backstory and/or actions done to define those two things. I think its too much work and would rather live in a neutral/normal town. It's just how the server towns have developed. At this point, lots of raids and killing is normal, not evil.

kriskills

Legacy Supporter 6
evil is merely a statement that says whether you care if your town constantly raids, or kills people. Good means you try to stay out of confrontations when possible, evil means you fight confrontations right from the start. I think we have done a good job of that. In my opinion

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
evil is merely a statement that says whether you care if your town constantly raids, or kills people. Good means you try to stay out of confrontations when possible, evil means you fight confrontations right from the start.

I just think evil should be more evil than that. The norm currently is that all neutral/normal towns also do this. So I think there needs to be a more solid line between Evil, and Neutral :p Evil should stand out of this crowd, because PVP is usually the focus.