• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capital] SkyForge [26] - KoE - Good

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
Domitius said:
Would you be able to PM Brutal then Dia that I will step in for now as Mayor? Once you are active again I'll hand it back no problems!

Go ahead and create the new SkyForge post in Township Applications and I'll move it to Official Townships. If you need the code from the original post, let me know.

RedEchoRanger

ICE ICE ICE!
perhaps we can start bandit coves in the KOE cities. OR MAYBE... we can have wars over who controls ownership of these awesome towns.

I'm still waiting for my citizenship status. I can finally throw an hour a day at Minecraft or so, so I'd like to be able to help. I'm already a part of the Herocraft whitelist, but I want to be a part of Skyforge. Can someone help me with this?

Also, does [Private] protect chests and doors? Where would one suggest mining for materials?